Anne Gunther's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL. No, sorry. I meant Richard Haynes. Most people know him as Brother Richard. It'…"

Anne Gunther replied Aug 31, 2011 to Your favorite atheist/"agnostic"/freethinking thinker, writer or orator?

33 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"To me it is Brother Richard. I used to be a fundamentalist Christian, so I really re…"

Anne Gunther replied Aug 31, 2011 to Your favorite atheist/"agnostic"/freethinking thinker, writer or orator?

33 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"I don't know why we have to act like theists and pick sides. We are all on the same…"

Anne Gunther replied Feb 11, 2011 to Vote Again for Think Atheist in the About.com Awards We've made it into the top final 5!!!!

20 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Julien

"Free Thinker I'm surprised you would make this comment. Nexus would have been able t…"

Anne Gunther replied Oct 12, 2010 to Think Racist

199 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Atheist Exile

"I read what you posted. You broke the rules and were rude. I read all you posted, an…"

Anne Gunther replied Jan 21, 2010 to A Brief Reminder From the Mods

47 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Dan

"Don't sweat it Dan. You guys are doing a great job. These are the same people who we…"

Anne Gunther replied Jan 20, 2010 to A Brief Reminder From the Mods

47 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Dan

"Emekan, right. That is what I was trying to say. You worded it much better. Thanks"

Anne Gunther replied Dec 16, 2009 to Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"Thanks for making my point. I agree with you totally. Now the solutions to fix thing…"

Anne Gunther replied Dec 16, 2009 to Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"You are right Jeff. I just took Ralph's word for it. The admin's response is still t…"

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"What in the quote is either not true or anti-feminism? It is quite true. There is a…"

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 35 minutes ago. 31 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 2 hours ago. 9 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 14 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service