Erik H. Brush's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I will have to dig up some links for you. I have them somewhere, but I have been sla…"

Erik H. Brush replied Jan 2, 2011 to Share your top tips here.

20 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Hall

"Let me ask you this? What is it that you are wishing to accomplish through doing thi…"

Erik H. Brush replied Jan 1, 2011 to A Question For My Fellow Atheists

42 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by basement kitteh

"Is this a trick question?   Come on,... you are on a site full of atheists.   What d…"

Erik H. Brush replied Jan 1, 2011 to Do you think that it should be legal for parents to use prayer as a method of healing to their children?

37 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Mak Kurtis

"By the way, the advice that I offered on page 1 that destroys all Christian argument…"

Erik H. Brush replied Dec 30, 2010 to Share your top tips here.

20 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Hall

"Okay here is a point of fact that really destroys Christians (in fact it will trigge…"

20 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Hall

"I like that chart. The abridged version is fine, and mentally I generally use that t…"

20 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Hall

"Hi Moria! Welcome to the site! Happy Holidays!   - Erik"

Erik H. Brush replied Dec 24, 2010 to Hi!

29 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Christopher McGuire

"It has been my personal experience that Religion tends to attack that which is not i…"

Erik H. Brush replied Dec 7, 2010 to Why do atheist attack religion, don't we have any ideas of our own?

30 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Sadly 'M' iCantSay

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 47 seconds ago. 64 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 12 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 11 hours ago. 7 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service