Ryan E. Hoffman's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"My mistake. That's what I get for listening to a friend.   the number is actually 1,…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Sep 3, 2011 to Atheism and mind alteration

119 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

""

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Sep 2, 2011 to Atheism and mind alteration

119 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"Seems like it's winding down and the more colorful elements have been eliminated.   …"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Sep 2, 2011 to Atheism and mind alteration

119 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"I was gonna give my two cents, but then I realized Sassan was here and being his usu…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Aug 14, 2011 to Atheism and mind alteration

119 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

"It's hilarious that you ask that... just the other day I came home piss tired, stres…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Jul 10, 2011 to Why do Atheists Crave Debate?

29 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Zack Martin

"Well, one of those two things is true, and it's not the part about discussing the is…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Jun 30, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed this out yet, but the penalty for homosexual…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Jun 30, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"And yes, Jared does share a large burden of the responsibility for walking into a ve…"

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Mark, all good points. I guess my problem is with the attitude. You can argue and fi…"

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"I came late to this discussion. I am glad I didn't get sucked into it earlier. I've…"

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

RSS

Forum

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 23 minutes ago. 6 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 56 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 41 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service