Ryan E. Hoffman's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Rob, depending on where she lives, she can be prosecuted for that. If you do this in…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Aug 9, 2012 to Censored in the Workplace

14 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"No, no... there's no fallacy. You asked a question. I answered it. That's how that t…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Aug 9, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I'd be very careful how you deal with this. I would not go to any higher ups. The bl…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Aug 9, 2012 to Censored in the Workplace

14 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"Is atheism predicated partially on the belief in evolution and the current prevailin…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Aug 6, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Heather Spoonheim for the win."

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Aug 6, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"first good suggestion I've read so far."

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Jun 24, 2012 to What would be a suitable punishment for the boys who bullied their bus monitor?

150 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Doug Reardon

"I don't know if I'm smarter than 98.6% of all Americans, but I'm smart enough to rea…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Jun 1, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"I'm missing a critical piece of information here before I participate: What kind of…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Jun 1, 2012 to One Theist's Agenda

113 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Giakorina Mejia

"Music.   I'm already a linguist and so feel like I could communicate pretty well wit…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Oct 3, 2011 to Red pill makes you fluent in every spoken language. Blue pill makes you a master of every musical instrument in the world. Which do you swallow?

57 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Matt Sexton

"I think the focus of this study was ingestion of THC, so the more you eat pot browni…"

Ryan E. Hoffman replied Sep 5, 2011 to Atheism and mind alteration

119 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 17 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service