Laura Benedict's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Gun control laws only prevent the honest citizens from carrying and preventing this…"

Laura Benedict replied Jul 22, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"That walking fish thing would be cool--oh, and can you make it eat that Jesus Fish?…"

Laura Benedict replied Oct 5, 2011 to HALLOWEEN: what's an Atheist to do??

39 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

"Other options include donating your body to medical school. This allows med students…"

Laura Benedict replied Sep 28, 2011 to After death questions

25 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by James

"I'm right there with you on the migraines.  In my experience, chocolate does not cau…"

Laura Benedict replied Sep 11, 2011 to Alcohol: do people genuinely 'like' the taste?

81 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"I can offer a somewhat unique perspective on this one.  I was raised in a non-alcoho…"

Laura Benedict replied Sep 11, 2011 to Alcohol: do people genuinely 'like' the taste?

81 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"I won't need group B since my glasses will start a fire, the water will be fine, and…"

Laura Benedict replied Sep 1, 2011 to You are stuck on an island infested with dionsaurs... Pick one list of things you can have on the island.

65 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"With my upbringing in Mormonism, this was (surprisingly) addressed from time to time…"

Laura Benedict replied Aug 29, 2011 to What do the Christians say about this?

23 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Brad Reddekopp

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 0 Comments

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service