M's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I've read this line two days ago on wired: turning the spot lights away from such in…"

M replied Apr 18, 2013 to One way to reduce the amount of terrorism

16 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Lewal

"10 monthes in jail for a "retweet" .. i wonder what would have happened if he actual…"

M replied Apr 15, 2013 to Worldwide known Pianist Fazil Say was sentenced for being an atheist. Turkey is going to the middle age step by step.

16 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Jorita

"a homogenized world looks like communism and the USSR all over again. i don't like t…"

M replied Jan 1, 2013 to Would A Homogenized World Be A Good Thing?

93 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Jimmy Russell

"scientifically speaking .. first we have to define what a soul is then try to prove…"

M replied Dec 31, 2012 to Can we agree that big 4 religions are based on the idea of the soul?

30 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"one doesn't simply criticize islamists without being labeled as an infidel .. and we…"

M replied Dec 23, 2012 to Muslim Brotherhood wrangled Egypt out of the hands of democracy, what will happen next?

20 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Fox News is a cute harmless kitty compared to the twisted manipulative media these d…"

M replied Dec 23, 2012 to Muslim Brotherhood wrangled Egypt out of the hands of democracy, what will happen next?

20 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Ed

"it's sad ... people are being manipulated and the majority don't know what sharia la…"

M replied Dec 16, 2012 to Muslim Brotherhood wrangled Egypt out of the hands of democracy, what will happen next?

20 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Ed

"that's a wonderful quote"

M replied Nov 20, 2012 to Should Israel invade Gaza?

51 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"violence cause more violence .. it's a viscous circle .. i guess they must do someth…"

M replied Nov 18, 2012 to Should Israel invade Gaza?

51 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"I think we have to admit that there is no "God" who promised the Jews of the land ..…"

M replied Nov 18, 2012 to Should Israel invade Gaza?

51 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 26 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

Ken Hamm at it again

Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 6 hours ago. 75 Replies

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Ed 9 hours ago. 22 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 8 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service