Dave Core's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"The next show in the podcast is scheduled to air live on Wed Sept 15 at 6:30 PM EST.…"

Dave Core replied Sep 13, 2014 to A New Atheism Themed Podcast

2 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Dave Core

"There's actually significant speculation that the passage you quoted is a fabricatio…"

Dave Core replied May 30, 2014 to A thought about Josephus

3 May 30, 2014
Reply by Dave Core

"The fact that so many Christians approach the issues of science differently says to…"

Dave Core replied Mar 18, 2014 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Erock68la

"If you get a copy, be sure to let me know what you think. Sorry you had trouble hear…"

Dave Core replied Mar 18, 2014 to My Atheism Book Came Out Today

12 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by David Seidman

"I was actually designing my own cover and consulting with the fine folks at kboards…"

Dave Core replied Mar 18, 2014 to My Atheism Book Came Out Today

12 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by David Seidman

"Friend request sent. I will gladly send you the ARC for my book. I can send .mobi,…"

Dave Core replied Feb 5, 2014 to Publishing a book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbeliever.

16 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa

"Friend request sent. Message me with an email and your preferred format, Belle."

Dave Core replied Jan 31, 2014 to Publishing a book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbeliever.

16 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa

"Friend request accepted. The zeitgeist is changing fast these days. No doubt about i…"

Dave Core replied Jan 31, 2014 to Publishing a book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbeliever.

16 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa

"Thank you, Brendan. At the moment, I am trying to build buzz and generate reviews. I…"

16 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa

"So you want a pdf?"

16 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service