Scott Ferguson's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an account you can use :-) accounts can only be created by contacting the adm…"

Scott Ferguson replied Mar 11, 2009 to i joined a fairly fundamental christian forum, i think thinkatheists should check it out:

24 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Morgan-LynnGriggs Lamberth

"I dont understand why people choose to believe in this crap; seriously look at it; w…"

Scott Ferguson replied Mar 11, 2009 to i joined a fairly fundamental christian forum, i think thinkatheists should check it out:

24 Aug 13, 2009

"There are lot of videos on youtube of mormons true beliefs but alot of comments comi…"

24 Aug 13, 2009

"I was just browsing their website, and was reading the page where they tell us their…"

24 Aug 13, 2009

"I was banned about an hour ago for asking them where they keep their drugs... they t…"

24 Aug 13, 2009

"I would do it too, screw the goverment; they would never find out and even if they d…"

Scott Ferguson replied Mar 8, 2009 to You run an orphanage

15 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Matt

"I paid to see this at the movie theatre in Reno Nevada in October. I loved this mov…"

Scott Ferguson replied Mar 7, 2009 to Religulous by Bill Maher

19 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by MightyMateo

"I believe honesty is the best answer; I hope this following website helps in this qu…"

Scott Ferguson replied Mar 3, 2009 to how should i tell my mom that i dont belive in god wothout her freaing out?

9 May 2, 2009
Reply by MamboCat

"No I wouldn't kill my best friend for 100 mill, make it 200 mill and we got a deal.…"

Scott Ferguson replied Feb 28, 2009 to Okay would you kill your best friend for 100 million?

23 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by MightyMateo

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 9 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service