J. Ratzinger's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Let us suppose that the probability of success is certain. The bomb does not need a…"

J. Ratzinger replied May 14, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"It is trivial to come up with scenarios where Torture would not be justified, but we…"

J. Ratzinger replied May 9, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"This is an interesting moral dilemma. Perhaps it is more Moral to Torture the 'One'…"

J. Ratzinger replied May 9, 2011 to What if "enhanced interrogation techniques" helped capture Bin Laden??

437 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Since I was able to log on just now, I observe that my account has not been deleted…"

J. Ratzinger replied May 9, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"I appreciate your open and free expression of disapproval, and I hereby ask that you…"

J. Ratzinger replied Mar 6, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Don, since the original question apparently has nothing whatsoever to do with Muslim…"

J. Ratzinger replied Mar 6, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Hey Reggie. I say what I like! You must of course take whatever action you deem fit.…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Since you do not know 'all' Atheists, then your protestations on that point are of l…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Kristin, if the 'Question is Bluntly' that "glen beck has convinced them all atheist…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"If you are asking 'What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War between Christians, an…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service