J. Ratzinger's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate your open and free expression of disapproval, and I hereby ask that you…"

J. Ratzinger replied Mar 6, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Don, since the original question apparently has nothing whatsoever to do with Muslim…"

J. Ratzinger replied Mar 6, 2011 to What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War Breaks Out In The US?

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Hey Reggie. I say what I like! You must of course take whatever action you deem fit.…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Since you do not know 'all' Atheists, then your protestations on that point are of l…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"Kristin, if the 'Question is Bluntly' that "glen beck has convinced them all atheist…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

"If you are asking 'What Should Atheists Do If A Religious War between Christians, an…"

105 May 9, 2011
Reply by J. Ratzinger

""Those lands and those peoples are extremely diverse and really anything can happen.…"

J. Ratzinger replied Feb 13, 2011 to Right-wing narrative is trying to instill fear over possible democracy in Egypt.

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by joseph boring

"I do not know what Beck has said on the matter, and am only going on what you have s…"

J. Ratzinger replied Feb 12, 2011 to Right-wing narrative is trying to instill fear over possible democracy in Egypt.

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by joseph boring

"I suspect the Blessers mean no harm, and are merely passing on their good wishes to…"

J. Ratzinger replied Oct 31, 2010 to "God Bless You"

38 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Voiceless

"Those things are not important so don't worry about it!"

J. Ratzinger replied Jun 3, 2009 to Creator of a Creator?

126 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

RSS

Forum

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by onyango makagutu 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 12 hours ago. 5 Replies

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Dr. Bob on Friday. 11 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

YES

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on May 23, 2015 at 5:00pm 8 Comments

The Purpose of Atheism

Posted by Pope Beanie on May 22, 2015 at 8:35pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service