Bailey Shoemaker Richards's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I essentially agree with what you're saying, but I think the distinction you're draw…"

Bailey Shoemaker Richards replied Aug 6, 2011 to Freedom of religion, should this be a valid world view? Should it not be freedom from religion?

7 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Willson Stoner

"That's kind of the point of it being evolution by natural selection - outside interf…"

Bailey Shoemaker Richards replied Dec 21, 2010 to Let's talk about the nose in our face.

156 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Pancake Croissant

"Huh. My original reply to you disappeared - anyway, yes, you're absolutely right. My…"

Bailey Shoemaker Richards replied Dec 21, 2010 to Let's talk about the nose in our face.

156 Dec 26, 2010

"The "program" is the process of development that every organic being undergoes, and…"

156 Dec 26, 2010

"Good point. My apologies, Pancake. I get frustrated with intellectual laziness -espe…"

156 Dec 26, 2010

"I was hoping someone would notice ;)"

156 Dec 26, 2010

"You produced your nose without guidance over 9 months in the womb, so your position…"

156 Dec 26, 2010

"You are the worst troll. Bossing us around will not work - have you ever tried to he…"

Bailey Shoemaker Richards replied Dec 10, 2010 to Let's talk about the nose in our face.

156 Dec 26, 2010

"I have little to no patience for trolls. ;) Especially when they're too lazy to do t…"

Bailey Shoemaker Richards replied Dec 8, 2010 to Let's talk about the nose in our face.

156 Dec 26, 2010

"Aww you're pompous and unintelligent. How sweet."

Bailey Shoemaker Richards replied Dec 8, 2010 to Let's talk about the nose in our face.

156 Dec 26, 2010

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service