Daniel W.'s Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Members of the Replican Magisterium will need testicular implants before any action…"

Daniel W. replied May 16 to FIRST STEPS OF TRUMP IMPEACHMENT?!!!

11 May 18
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Good thing for Comey, he wasn't in charge of the Russian version of the FBI.  There…"

Daniel W. replied May 14 to FBI Head Fired!

17 May 14
Reply by Daniel W.

"The only heaven I want to go to, is where my dog winds up.   I don't think there is…"

Daniel W. replied May 14 to Do Opossum Go To Heaven?

48 May 27
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Seems to me that if the female has a double vagina, the only right thing to do is gi…"

Daniel W. replied May 14 to Do Opossum Go To Heaven?

48 May 27
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I've been wondering if this is some sort of trial balloon.  Donald Jong-il might be…"

Daniel W. replied Feb 3 to Leaked Draft of Trump’s Religious Freedom Order Reveals Sweeping Plans to Legalize Discrimination

3 Feb 9
Reply by zoolady

"Hawk, Maybe I'm not reading correctly, but I look at both the temperance movement, a…"

Daniel W. replied Feb 2 to Sex: the Drug that the Temperance Movement is Still Fighting

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

"I like it when people say "bloody hell".  It sounds so British.  I think I'll start…"

Daniel W. replied Feb 2 to Sex: the Drug that the Temperance Movement is Still Fighting

18 Feb 3
Reply by Arcus

"Abortion is an obsession with many fundamentalist and evangelical Christians.  But y…"

Daniel W. replied Jan 30 to Pro Life "Christians"

13 Jan 30
Reply by TJ

"Actually painful to read.  I couldn't get beyond a couple of sentences. "

Daniel W. replied Jan 30 to Fascism

11 Feb 4
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Davis, so sorry to have hurt your feelings.  Well, i know, you need to vent and twit…"

Daniel W. replied Jan 24 to Are there Socially Conservative Atheists?

43 Jan 25
Reply by Violetta Fay

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service