Michael Noel Jones's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Apparently not obvious to some..."

Michael Noel Jones replied Mar 3, 2012 to Rebuttal to Peter Hitchens case for religion

11 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Killingtonskier

"Oh, but 'God' chose the pilot whom he had ensured had had all that training so that…"

Michael Noel Jones replied Nov 19, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"At least this is rather amusing, rather than a straight face-palm :D"

Michael Noel Jones replied Nov 14, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Response: "Is that because they are both used to kill?" }:)"

Michael Noel Jones replied Nov 14, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I have some creationist friends on Facebook. They used to argue about fossils and th…"

Michael Noel Jones replied Nov 12, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I see it the other way round - it's the naivety or gullibility that make people pray…"

Michael Noel Jones replied Oct 17, 2011 to What is your Atheist Prayer

23 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Keith Patrick

"Agreed. To me it just sounds like a typical pamphleter in a shopping centre; you kno…"

Michael Noel Jones replied Oct 17, 2011 to Christian Assumptions. thoughts please? (ps, i'm new here)

51 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Boatman

"That's the cause, not the effect, isn't it?"

Michael Noel Jones replied Oct 16, 2011 to What is your Atheist Prayer

23 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Keith Patrick

"And what's the harm in that, eh? }:D *dons highly-flame-retardant suit* "

Michael Noel Jones replied Oct 15, 2011 to What is your Atheist Prayer

23 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Keith Patrick

""What games do the fairies at the bottom of your garden(*) play? (*) If you don't ha…"

Michael Noel Jones replied Jul 17, 2011 to Answering "I don't know"

18 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Kenneth Montville D.D.

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 49 minutes ago. 23 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 13 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service