Nathaniel Summers's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"You may just have to humor him, or play the conspiracies off one another. If he is p…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Nov 29, 2011 to Help, extreme conspiracy theorist father.

35 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"Yes it does. In fact, same sex sexual contact has been observed in nearly all, if no…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Nov 27, 2011 to Does homosexuality make evolutionary sense?

121 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Many ethical frameworks rely very heavily on the concept of harm. The biggest challe…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Nov 17, 2011 to What can science say about morality?

45 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I want to believe true things. I want others to believe true things, especially when…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Oct 16, 2011 to Converting....

19 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Tex

"Many believe that the problems with religion are just that, problems with religion.…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Oct 10, 2011 to Fence Sitters - Why do people believe in the Biblical "God" but don't truly believe in practicing their chosen religion?

7 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

"There are several Atheist Superheros to choose from. There's also a number of good p…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Oct 6, 2011 to HALLOWEEN: what's an Atheist to do??

39 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

"The red pill. The music might allow me to gain more money, but the languages would a…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Oct 3, 2011 to Red pill makes you fluent in every spoken language. Blue pill makes you a master of every musical instrument in the world. Which do you swallow?

57 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Matt Sexton

"In that case, are you speaking about this magic in a symbolic or literal sense? Is i…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Sep 30, 2011 to JK Rowling quote

16 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Ayushi Singh

"Perhaps I'm guilty of thinking from a magical literalistic point of view. Magic is t…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Sep 29, 2011 to JK Rowling quote

16 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Ayushi Singh

"Magic rituals are similar to both Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and it's treatment,…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Sep 29, 2011 to JK Rowling quote

16 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Ayushi Singh

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service