Jennifer Hall's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I really think people do the "I'm offended," thing (in this religious context) to de…"

Jennifer Hall replied Aug 10, 2012 to Facebook.....good or evil?

29 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Edward Regis Condon

"Agreed! "

29 Aug 14, 2012

"Whoa!"

29 Aug 14, 2012

"Ideally, when cases get to the Supreme Court level, those judges are supposed to be…"

Jennifer Hall replied Aug 9, 2012 to Gay Rights-Are We Approaching This To Win or Whine?

58 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

"I do not think it is okay for religious institutions to meddle in the courts, but th…"

Jennifer Hall replied Aug 9, 2012 to Gay Rights-Are We Approaching This To Win or Whine?

58 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

"Yes I believe so. And also what job interviewer is going to ask your relationship st…"

58 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

"Read this, http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hk6pIM4E9oLr_RAxnNdkkyy…"

58 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

"That may be why this fight is getting so muddy, because gays are getting confused on…"

58 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

"First to clarify, I am very pro-gay rights. And I think gays should have all the sam…"

58 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service