Unseen's Discussions (12,019)

Discussions Replied To (11224) Replies Latest Activity

"The pug will survive... "

Unseen replied May 13 to Man faces hate crime charge in Scotland over dog's 'Nazi salute'

18 May 13
Reply by Unseen

"One needs to be respectful of others' feelings. Suppose for example a theist friend…"

Unseen replied May 13 to Keeping my mouth shut

17 May 15
Reply by matt.clerke

"Not the time to make a scene. Also, what would your dad want you to do?"

Unseen replied May 13 to Keeping my mouth shut

17 May 15
Reply by matt.clerke

"Huh? I wrote: "Freedom of speech doesn't extend to defamation or incitements to viol…"

Unseen replied May 11 to Man faces hate crime charge in Scotland over dog's 'Nazi salute'

18 May 13
Reply by Unseen

"Freedom of speech doesn't extend to defamation or incitements to violent action."

Unseen replied May 11 to Man faces hate crime charge in Scotland over dog's 'Nazi salute'

18 May 13
Reply by Unseen

"Shutting down hate speech may function to PRESERVE bigotry, because if we let bigots…"

18 May 13
Reply by Unseen

"Your argument actually proves my point because basically you're arguing that sometim…"

Unseen replied May 11 to A question for people who think torture doesn't work

28 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"Jake you ignorant slut (SNL joke old timers will get). The First Amendment (in the U…"

18 May 13
Reply by Unseen

"It's just like N. Korea. Say something that makes Kim Jong Un uncomfortable and... W…"

Unseen replied May 10 to Man faces hate crime charge in Scotland over dog's 'Nazi salute'

18 May 13
Reply by Unseen

"Three movies: The Passion of the Christ The Life of Brian Bill Maher's Religulous"

Unseen replied May 10 to Bible stories for atheist children

8 May 11
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Forum

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 12 seconds ago. 8 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest 45 minutes ago. 16 Replies

Fashion meet philosophy

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen yesterday. 3 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service