Unseen's Discussions (11,412)

Discussions Replied To (10669) Replies Latest Activity

"Like I said, Rubio will be Trump's big target "for a while." Ultimately, he'll need…"

Unseen replied Feb 2 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I just flew in from Miami... ...and boy are my arms tired. (Sorry...couldn't resist…"

Unseen replied Feb 2 to I Just Finished Reading the Bible

39 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Along with the message, "See: No God no matter where you look. Happy Holidays.""

Unseen replied Feb 2 to Hubble Successor Telescope

45 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I don't see a clear distinction between 1) and 3). Who in the end settles on a moral…"

Unseen replied Feb 2 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

101 7 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"From that article: "Most of these galaxies are so distant that even at the speed of…"

Unseen replied Feb 2 to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The big news on the GOP side, besides Trump losing to Cruz, is that Trump and Rubio…"

Unseen replied Feb 2 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Most people don't realize that there are parts of the universe we can't see, and I'm…"

Unseen replied Feb 2 to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Actually, you can't punish someone in the US unless you convict them. Apparently, in…"

Unseen replied Feb 2 to Man ordered to tell police if he plans to have sex

18 Feb 3
Reply by TJ

"There are two ways a morality can be objective. Which do you mean? 1) It's written d…"

Unseen replied Feb 1 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

101 7 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I think the so-called burden of proof is dictated by those one needs to persuade.  A…"

Unseen replied Feb 1 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

101 7 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service