Unseen's Discussions (12,234)

Discussions Replied To (11430) Replies Latest Activity

"There's always a big short-lived hoopla after a mass shooting.  Mass shootings by so…"

Unseen replied on Friday to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"If Drake is right, we shouldn't have to wait for evidence of life from the outer lim…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Their light is still reaching us. We're talking billions of galaxies. Each one with…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Maybe our devices aren't sensitive enough to capture a signal. I don't deny that. I'…"

97 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

"The directionality of time is one of the mysteries of physics. The laws of physics d…"

Unseen replied on Friday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by All And One

"But subatomic particle popping into and out of existence is one thing. The known uni…"

Unseen replied on Thursday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

68 1 hour ago
Reply by All And One

"The most distant systems are anything but young, TJ."

Unseen replied on Thursday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'm pretty sure that if the conjecture about intelligent life is correct, not only w…"

Unseen replied on Thursday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

""

97 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Oh, like those who think there must be intelligent life out there aren't making assu…"

97 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service