Unseen's Discussions (9,329)

Discussions Replied To (8697) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe God doesn't exist. And my belief is based on the paucity of affirmative ev…"

Unseen replied Jan 21 to The Doctor and the Farmer

397 1 hour ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm not talking about legal, regulated sources."

Unseen replied Jan 21 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"does the theory of godlessness really have the potential to be falsified?  So, now n…"

397 1 hour ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Gregg, anti-gun people have a monomania about guns. They could give a rat's ass abou…"

Unseen replied Jan 21 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Come on, Davis, there are many very well-educated Catholics and the history of intel…"

397 1 hour ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"If God is the Creator of the universe, it seems to me that there's no reason why it…"

397 1 hour ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"If those saturday night specials were used and thrown away, or even confiscated and…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"No. Evidence is not proof."

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"You didn't really reply to my point, Sorry you're not satisfied. Every society makes…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"If only casuistry were involved."

Unseen replied Jan 20 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service