Unseen's Discussions (9,331)

Discussions Replied To (8699) Replies Latest Activity

"I do seem to recall some guy in the US which managed to kill quite a few people on a…"

Unseen replied Jan 23 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Me, too. In fact, I read somewhere that pie generally is more popular than cake."

Unseen replied Jan 23 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"She won't serve a Christian whose religion teaches that homosexuality is a terrible…"

Unseen replied Jan 23 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"Apparently, she made the cake and offered them what they would need to put the anti-…"

Unseen replied Jan 22 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"Is it asking too much to not sell weapons to people who are mentally ill? You mean l…"

Unseen replied Jan 22 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!"

Unseen replied Jan 22 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"If you're faith-based rather than knowledge-based, you can't make any claim to knowl…"

Unseen replied Jan 22 to You think there's a multiverse?

54 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy

"You didn't tell me if God is a statement or proposition, so I shall answer the quest…"

Unseen replied Jan 22 to You think there's a multiverse?

54 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy

"So how easy is it to buy a gun? Can anyone buy a gun? Can I purchase one from a gun…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"It seems to me that controlling something without prohibiting some from getting it w…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service