Unseen's Discussions (12,183)

Discussions Replied To (11381) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a lot more reading than I'm up for today, and a lot of it would probably go o…"

Unseen replied on Sunday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

76 15 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Nothing sells guns like a mass shooting: Gun Shop Sells 30,000 AR-15s in Week Follow…"

Unseen replied on Sunday to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

56 15 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"You're simply taking a lot of words to make the stale old Watchmaker Argument, just…"

Unseen replied on Sunday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

58 4 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"When humans talk about or understand time, it is marked by events that happen with p…"

Unseen replied on Saturday to Gravitational waves: discovery hailed as breakthrough of the century

22 on Monday
Reply by TJ

""Commerce" is an ambiguous word that doesn't always refer to business transactions.…"

Unseen replied Jun 18 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"If anyone feels safer by being in a gun-free zone, they need to stop and think about…"

Unseen replied Jun 18 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

56 15 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Yeah, let's throw out every discovery ever made by a Catholic. If we limited such a…"

Unseen replied Jun 18 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

68 18 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Well, the interstate thing is the standard rule that makes it a situation the Feds c…"

Unseen replied Jun 18 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"If I go across the border from Oregon to, say, Idaho, buy a gun from a private party…"

Unseen replied Jun 17 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"The murder of British MP Jo Cox yesterday involved a GUN (oh, and a knife, too). How…"

Unseen replied Jun 17 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

56 15 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service