Unseen's Discussions (12,024)

Discussions Replied To (11229) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a common New England thing to introduce an "r" into a soft "a." Cuber for Cuba,…"

Unseen replied May 16 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"To quote myself: Hey, it's just cheese or beer. Cheesemaking and beer brewing are cr…"

Unseen replied May 16 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The GOP electorate WANTS a non-insider, which pretty much means a nonpolitician. The…"

Unseen replied May 16 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"Months ago, I would have laughed at the notion of Trump becoming President, even aft…"

Unseen replied May 16 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

45 May 20
Reply by Unseen

"One of my best friends in my 30's was a guy who grew up in Chattanooga, Tennessee. H…"

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Pluralizing modifiers rather than the nouns they modify. This goof is very common. I…"

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

""To go" is the new "to say." "So, I go 'Let's see that new Spiderman movie' but he g…"

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It may be that in some languages the same verb is used for both borrowing and lendin…"

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"As I understand it, the "sucks" expression is an elliptical version of "it/that suck…"

Unseen replied May 15 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I looked up wikitionary at dictionary.com, and apparently there is no such word. The…"

Unseen replied May 15 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by proudAthiest 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis 10 hours ago. 4 Replies

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Daniel W. 44 minutes ago. 13 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service