Unseen's Discussions (13,103)

Discussions Replied To (12230) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, but if you're condemned to living alone for the rest of your live, why would y…"

Unseen replied Apr 23 to A snippet of discussion I had with one of my models once

21 Apr 26
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The man has nothing recognizable as values other than self-aggrandizement and gainin…"

Unseen replied Apr 23 to Putin's opportunistic love affair with the Orthodox church

6 Apr 23
Reply by Unseen

"What is the question?  is it... Can the nature of an individual human change? or...…"

Unseen replied Apr 23 to Does Human Nature Change?

22 Apr 25
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Violeta, in 10 years, perhaps 5. you'd be embarrassed to even ask that question. You…"

Unseen replied Apr 20 to Atheists, what do you think of this "modern resurrection"?

15 Apr 20
Reply by Unseen

"For the male, it seems useless no matter what, since culturally we tend to assume th…"

Unseen replied Apr 20 to Rape? Not rape?

66 Apr 21
Reply by David Boots

"So, if she doesn't remember giving consent, we can't assume she didn't, can we? Good…"

66 Apr 21
Reply by David Boots

"So you're still talking about two people not equally intoxicated, You insist on avoi…"

66 Apr 21
Reply by David Boots

"The OP is about equally intoxicated people, one of whom can't give consent due to in…"

66 Apr 21
Reply by David Boots

"What I'm getting at is this: does the current thinking on rape seem to create a doub…"

66 Apr 21
Reply by David Boots

"Why would it indeed. Reread it. It assumed no such thing. The wording is... normally…"

66 Apr 21
Reply by David Boots

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Gemini - the twins

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 18, 2017 at 1:58am 0 Comments

Grus - the crane

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 11, 2017 at 12:39am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service