Unseen's Discussions (10,449)

Discussions Replied To (9750) Replies Latest Activity

"The only science (if one can call it that) which can claim absolute certainty is mat…"

Unseen replied on Saturday to Psychological research: bullshit, horseshit, or doggy doodoo?

12 on Monday
Reply by Jim

"A psychological urge can feel like a biological urge."

Unseen replied on Friday to The most powerful force in the Universe

67 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

"I would imagine, though, that in the hard sciences they run their experiments tests…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Psychological research: bullshit, horseshit, or doggy doodoo?

12 on Monday
Reply by Jim

"My daughter say she wishes she had had a brother or sister, but that's easy to say w…"

67 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

"First off, there'd have to be two divisions, one for male>female and one for fema…"

Unseen replied on Friday to A big problem on the sports horizon

12 on Monday
Reply by Unseen

"If it's genetically driven, then we have to stop treating it as a character issue an…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

59 22 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Every religion has some good in it, though it's just a human's sense of fair play dr…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Do Atheist scratch their heads over Isaiah 53?

34 on Monday
Reply by RALPH LAVERN WRIGHT JR

"I wouldn't be here if my mother's first baby hadn't been stillborn.  One can go on a…"

67 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Sex with a 10 yo is called aggravated rape of a minor because in addition to not bei…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

59 22 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"The US is committed to protecting Israel, that's all. Besides, you're making incompa…"

Unseen replied Aug 27 to So, how long until Iran's theocracy nukes Israel?

33 yesterday
Reply by Simon Mathews

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service