Unseen's Discussions (10,328)

Discussions Replied To (9639) Replies Latest Activity

"establish a nuclear program, weaponize it, miniaturize the warhead, and research roc…"

Unseen replied Jul 3 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"The euro was a mistake since the beginning. It was an experiment to bring the Europe…"

Unseen replied Jul 3 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"The way we fought "the ideology of Communism" allowed them to build a huge arsenal o…"

Unseen replied Jul 3 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"How far are atheists willing to take their antitheism? If I as an atheist cut my fin…"

Unseen replied Jul 3 to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

24 Jul 5
Reply by Leo Brignac

"Since you didn't elaborate, I guess I'll draw you out with a two-word response: Is n…"

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"These Economists Are Calling For An End To Greece's Austerity Nightmare"

Unseen replied Jul 2 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

"I'd be surprised if Obama had never used the old "thoughts and prayers" platitude in…"

Unseen replied Jul 2 to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

24 Jul 5
Reply by Leo Brignac

"I'm a Sag, too, if that means anything to you, Belle. Dec 14."

Unseen replied Jul 2 to The most popular zodiac sign of atheists

80 Jul 6
Reply by Don Bill

"Bill Maher is pretty sure Obama is a closet atheist and only acts Christian because…"

Unseen replied Jul 2 to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

24 Jul 5
Reply by Leo Brignac

"Surely you don't think that giving some document the tag "leaked" gives it some sort…"

Unseen replied Jul 2 to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service