Unseen's Discussions (12,231)

Discussions Replied To (11427) Replies Latest Activity

"That may have been done before the petition. Actually, if they could get the UK to r…"

Unseen replied yesterday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

67 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I must be remembering a time when it was over $2 to the Pound."

Unseen replied yesterday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

67 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"gallup's mirror"

Unseen replied yesterday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

67 6 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Couldn't happen to a better bunch."

Unseen replied yesterday to Love this!!!! WBC got silenced!!!

9 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Maybe not enough funding is going to proving the existence of God. I love pure scien…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 15 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yes, but clearly now a lot of the leavers realize they f**ked up pretty badly and fe…"

67 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I think the EU should propose a year for the UK to think about the consequences and…"

67 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I just read a post on Facebook by a British guy who said he thinks a lot of people m…"

67 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"In a nutshell, Belle, nothing. Only a constitutional amendment will make much of a d…"

Unseen replied yesterday to What are we going to do about guns?

9 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"But once again, I remind you of how many such civilizations are supposed to be out t…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 15 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service