Unseen's Discussions (9,010)

Discussions Replied To (8382) Replies Latest Activity

"Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble.,"

Unseen replied Jun 12, 2013 to world tearing it's self apart in the name of religion

348 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Don't be silly. There are lots of reasons for discrimination and waging war that hav…"

Unseen replied Jun 12, 2013 to If religion were to be abolished completely (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.), what do you believe would be the outcome because of it?

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

"No one does that? That's exactly how The Big Bang theory originated! From the Wikipe…"

Unseen replied Jun 12, 2013 to world tearing it's self apart in the name of religion

348 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"As you say, it depends on semantics.  What is beyond that? Nothing. We have no words…"

Unseen replied Jun 12, 2013 to Is the Universe Infinite or Finite?

111 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"It's simply impossible for human agents to be listening in on every conversation, so…"

Unseen replied Jun 12, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Since the government might be listening to the goings on on TA, and since you are ex…"

Unseen replied Jun 12, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Planning involves brainstorming, aka flights of fancy. The scenario you describe has…"

Unseen replied Jun 11, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"As I often say, if we can only use the methods to fight terrorism that can't ever be…"

Unseen replied Jun 11, 2013 to Concerned about what we're learning about govt data collection, privacy, and secrecy?

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Gee, and I like a good mystery."

Unseen replied Jun 11, 2013 to But is it art?

28 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"You may be right, but I think most people will give up privacy if the intrusion is i…"

120 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 110 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

Great retorts

Started by Unseen in Quotes. Last reply by Wesley 4 hours ago. 13 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Physeter 8 hours ago. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service