Unseen's Discussions (9,020)

Discussions Replied To (8392) Replies Latest Activity

"While the temperature problem of Venus is exacerbated by its cloudy atmosphere, even…"

Unseen replied Aug 9, 2013 to If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"In terms of evidence DO NOT take possession of it. DO NOT take the computer if it's…"

Unseen replied Aug 9, 2013 to The Catholic Church and pedophilia

86 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"So, as long as we're talking about pronunciation and not spelling, I was largely rig…"

Unseen replied Aug 9, 2013 to Regional pronunciations the locals really care about

53 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

"And the apostraphe in N'awlins signifies what? a slight pause?"

Unseen replied Aug 8, 2013 to Regional pronunciations the locals really care about

53 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

"Now, I knew a guy who lived there and pronounced it Foo-ket."

Unseen replied Aug 8, 2013 to Regional pronunciations the locals really care about

53 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

"I'm reminded that during the Vietnam war there would be some action near a town with…"

53 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

"How often do you run into that? I lived down in Portland for 35 years and don't thin…"

53 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

"One hears both pronunciations of Worcestershire in the US, but no doubt so many Amer…"

53 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

"I wonder if they call a Naval proctologist a Rear Admiral?"

Unseen replied Aug 7, 2013 to Ooh! That's corny! OR Puns anyone?

20 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I thought I made a mistake once, bur I was wrong."

Unseen replied Aug 7, 2013 to Ooh! That's corny! OR Puns anyone?

20 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 28 minutes ago. 0 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 59 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service