Unseen's Discussions (12,034)

Discussions Replied To (11238) Replies Latest Activity

"How does one interpret the fact that my cat ignores herself in the mirror. I'm sure…"

Unseen replied Nov 21, 2014 to What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

82 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by _Robert_

"That's your story, Belle, and as so often happens with these discussions, women chim…"

Unseen replied Nov 21, 2014 to Marriage makes women fat?

10 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The US government (as a whole) didn't declare anything. It was the Supreme Court int…"

Unseen replied Nov 21, 2014 to conspiracy theories

22 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"While, of course, males can't get pregnant, incarceration can certainly sometimes le…"

Unseen replied Nov 21, 2014 to Should drinking to excess during pregnancy be a crime?

24 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Arcus

"What do you mean by "direct result"? It certainly can't mean anything in a determini…"

Unseen replied Nov 21, 2014 to Should drinking to excess during pregnancy be a crime?

24 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Arcus

"I'm not sure I know what you mean. I was referring to a woman who tends toward physi…"

Unseen replied Nov 20, 2014 to Should drinking to excess during pregnancy be a crime?

24 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Arcus

"To me, the impulse to believe in conspiracies is hardly separate at all from the lac…"

Unseen replied Nov 20, 2014 to conspiracy theories

22 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

"What about a child whose disability can be traced back to her mother's taste in bed…"

Unseen replied Nov 20, 2014 to Should drinking to excess during pregnancy be a crime?

24 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Arcus

"It's human nature to not want to be the first or to be the only one doing something.…"

Unseen replied Nov 20, 2014 to Pandora's Promise — Reconsidering nuclear power

16 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Arcus

"I think it's well-known that one of the things women who are in or just out of divor…"

Unseen replied Nov 20, 2014 to Marriage makes women fat?

10 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Forum

Private Eye Follows Priest

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

This topic again

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 9 hours ago. 7 Replies

Are atheist a part of the collective consciousness?

Started by Ralph Burks in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 8 hours ago. 20 Replies

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by SteveInCO 11 hours ago. 8 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis on Friday. 4 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service