Unseen's Discussions (8,622)

Discussions Replied To (8009) Replies Latest Activity

"According to a couple online dictionary sites, a phobia is "an extreme OR irrational…"

Unseen replied Oct 18 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

50 18 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"If fear of Islam (Islamophobia) is false or wrong, then ipso facto there is nothing…"

Unseen replied Oct 17 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

50 18 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I like to boil things down to something simple. What about this very simple argument…"

Unseen replied Oct 17 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

50 18 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I get that you don't like the idea of subsidizing education, as if it has bad conseq…"

Unseen replied Oct 17 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Would there be no licensing? Medical and medical-technical students learn on highly…"

Unseen replied Oct 16 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Here's a list of 10 countries known for offering a free college education. I'll let…"

Unseen replied Oct 16 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Why doesn't the market respond to the lack of workers in these areas? Looking at the…"

45 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"I rarely answer long posts point-by-point, but simply choose one or two I disagree w…"

Unseen replied Oct 15 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"It is possible that the concept of 'national service', to me, by itself, seems to im…"

Unseen replied Oct 14 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"What I'm not finding is an actual syllogistic defense of free will that gets around…"

Unseen replied Oct 12 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service