Unseen's Discussions (12,222)

Discussions Replied To (11419) Replies Latest Activity

"Britons Express Serious #Regrexit As Reality Of Brexit Becomes Clear From the articl…"

Unseen replied 16 hours ago to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

59 38 minutes ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Link not working for me. Does it work for you?"

Unseen replied 16 hours ago to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

59 38 minutes ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"That may have been done before the petition. Actually, if they could get the UK to r…"

Unseen replied 23 hours ago to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

59 38 minutes ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"I must be remembering a time when it was over $2 to the Pound."

Unseen replied 23 hours ago to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

59 38 minutes ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"gallup's mirror"

Unseen replied 23 hours ago to the possibilty of a creator after all?

64 3 hours ago
Reply by All And One

"Couldn't happen to a better bunch."

Unseen replied 23 hours ago to Love this!!!! WBC got silenced!!!

9 13 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Maybe not enough funding is going to proving the existence of God. I love pure scien…"

Unseen replied 23 hours ago to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

97 45 minutes ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yes, but clearly now a lot of the leavers realize they f**ked up pretty badly and fe…"

59 38 minutes ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"I think the EU should propose a year for the UK to think about the consequences and…"

Unseen replied yesterday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

59 38 minutes ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"I just read a post on Facebook by a British guy who said he thinks a lot of people m…"

Unseen replied yesterday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

59 38 minutes ago
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service