Unseen's Discussions (12,987)

Discussions Replied To (12122) Replies Latest Activity

"Until recently the expansion was actually increasing. What day did it start slowing?"

Unseen replied Feb 5 to SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

58 Mar 10
Reply by Madelyn Picard

"Wow, that's quite a refutation you have there. What are YOUR "alternative facts"?"

Unseen replied Feb 2 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"But the concept of "the universe" encompasses everything, including the empty space,…"

Unseen replied Feb 2 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"I once plotted out a novel (which I never wrote, so I'm giving the idea away) in whi…"

Unseen replied Feb 1 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

""Post hoc ergo propter hoc" (after it therefor because of it). A famous logical fall…"

Unseen replied Jan 30 to What would you consider evidence?

417 Mar 15
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I'm not sure what dilemma it is that you don't see, but let's consider the question…"

Unseen replied Jan 29 to A Problem in the Ethics of Relationship/Marriage Counseling

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

"Many counselors don't take ethics into account. They will advise the client who has…"

Unseen replied Jan 29 to A Problem in the Ethics of Relationship/Marriage Counseling

20 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

""

Unseen replied Jan 29 to What would you consider evidence?

417 Mar 15
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Jake is correct, and there's this thing called Google, which helped me find this."

417 Mar 15
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Obviously, he's trying to trick people into going to Hell."

417 Mar 15
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service