Unseen's Discussions (8,015)

Discussions Replied To (7423) Replies Latest Activity

"The statistics bear out that Hamas will NOT let their civilians get out of the way o…"

Unseen replied on Friday to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"While I'm an atheist through and through, at least the Jews, unlike the Muslims, don…"

Unseen replied on Friday to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"How am I pro-Israel? I simply don't see other options for Israel who has been dragge…"

Unseen replied on Thursday to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Oh, so Chomsky is not part of the radical left? When did that happen?"

Unseen replied on Thursday to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@Erock68la -  And yet: Israel:  29 dead, 2 of which were civilian. Gaza:  576 dead,…"

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"One of the reasons the number of civilian casualties falls disproportionately on Gaz…"

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@Rocky John - Are you talking about the Palestinian state Israel refuses to recogniz…"

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I said at the start that an army is a blunt instrument.  Perhaps Israel should just…"

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"That is kind of the point, isn't it. Hamas doesn't give a shit where those missiles…"

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Do you want to remind me again how many civilians the Israeli army has killed vs how…"

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service