Unseen's Discussions (10,459)

Discussions Replied To (9759) Replies Latest Activity

"If so, that further indicates that it needs to be recognized as other than merely a…"

Unseen replied on Monday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"We are not talking about grown up daughters, I assume."

Unseen replied on Monday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"That's a perspective from someone immersed in a particular culture."

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"More than one man is now a registered sex offender (after some years in prison) for…"

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Given the typical mindset, I can imagine such a division being treat"

Unseen replied on Monday to A big problem on the sports horizon

12 on Monday
Reply by Unseen

"Just as there are useless laws against carrying concealed guns. Useless because they…"

Unseen replied on Monday to Suicide vest ban, anyone?

3 on Monday
Reply by Unseen

"But heree, as so often, we run into cultural differences and local value systems. I…"

Unseen replied on Sunday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"But he did ignore your "No.""

Unseen replied on Sunday to The most powerful force in the Universe

67 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

"What I do know is that age of consent isn't a given. It's legally-defined based on s…"

Unseen replied on Sunday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I'm probably thinking what everybody else is. "I told him, 'I want to stop'" but the…"

Unseen replied on Sunday to The most powerful force in the Universe

67 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service