Unseen's Discussions (11,915)

Discussions Replied To (11131) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, I meant the persistent, ongoing, preventable disasters obviously."

Unseen replied on Tuesday to Should we stop pursuing scientific investitations while we still can?

22 yesterday
Reply by Strega

"Climate change. NOT due to science or technology, but rather to man's increasingly s…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to Should we stop pursuing scientific investitations while we still can?

22 yesterday
Reply by Strega

"Typical atheist: blame God."

22 yesterday
Reply by Strega

"The problem with Dennett (it's not you: the audio is a bit out of sync in the first…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

437 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"PB, Davis likes to pretend that the problem of free will is no problem at all. The f…"

437 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Look at our environmental problems.  ALL of them are traceable to advances in scienc…"

22 yesterday
Reply by Strega

"I think he has a point. My memories of public school are of bored students passing n…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to Is public education the problem rather than the solution? How about home schooling?

4 21 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Chemtrails."

22 yesterday
Reply by Strega

"Isn't that the reason people have a hard time giving up free will?  That and the FEE…"

437 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Public correction of spelling and grammar simply looks unkind and an attempt at ridi…"

Unseen replied on Monday to The ethics of a profession

44 on Monday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service