Unseen's Discussions (12,024)

Discussions Replied To (11229) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm right until you prove otherwise. Which you won't because you can't."

Unseen replied Jan 4, 2015 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Do you live here? These things are discussed quite openly. What does it take to "int…"

Unseen replied Jan 4, 2015 to There's something rotten in Sweden

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

"Why? Do you really believe a definition would make me wrong? If so, prove it with a…"

Unseen replied Jan 4, 2015 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Stats you want. Okay, here are some from the government's National Gang Center: "

102 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'm pretty sure I'd be comfortable with most people's."

102 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'm sure that dressing that way is intended to keep you disinterested."

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

"As noted, there were elections last year, and it produced a hung parliament with the…"

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

"WTF? I've heard it admitted many times. I'm pushing 70 and I even remember it being…"

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

"I KNEW I hated the Swedes and now I know why. ;) BTW, your estimates of the number o…"

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

"I think perhaps the white gangs are defined by coming from an economic minority. Are…"

Unseen replied Jan 3, 2015 to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

102 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Forum

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by MikeLong 12 hours ago. 9 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest yesterday. 16 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service