Unseen's Discussions (12,024)

Discussions Replied To (11229) Replies Latest Activity

"What counts as an "incarceration"? A night in the drunk tank? A week or some months…"

Unseen replied Jan 5, 2015 to Proud to be American?

101 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Kel

"If I give myself a purpose, it is the purpose my brain arrived at. What's the other…"

Unseen replied Jan 5, 2015 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Ed

"Becoming a full American citizen is such a terrible choice that people all over the…"

Unseen replied Jan 5, 2015 to There's something rotten in Sweden

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

"No...the opposite is the problem with American politics. Only if you view having pol…"

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

"There is nothing inherently wrong with nihilism as long as you aren't an asshole. No…"

Unseen replied Jan 5, 2015 to Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

94 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Ed

"Back to the top level: @Arcus — So they have the choice of giving up their ways to b…"

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

"Well, gee, thank you. I guess."

94 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Ed

"Arcus, Native Americans have the option of not living on the reservation and partici…"

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

"As an example, Americans who regularly visit church (admittedly a group with a large…"

94 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Ed

"If the US were to make an honest attempt at rectifying their historical guilt over t…"

48 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by steenkh

RSS

Forum

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by MikeLong 13 hours ago. 9 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest yesterday. 16 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service