Unseen's Discussions (8,238)

Discussions Replied To (7642) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, there's a lot of pop stuff out there supporting the idea that there's little d…"

Unseen replied Jul 2, 2013 to The birds and the bees....to tie the knot.....and offspring....

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"Well, gee. He did miracles? Why didn't he do them out in the open so that we could k…"

Unseen replied Jul 2, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"I'm not sure I've specifically mentioned same sex parents."

Unseen replied Jul 2, 2013 to The birds and the bees....to tie the knot.....and offspring....

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"All Christianity is a monarchy, right? God is The Lord, Jesus is the Prince of Peace…"

Unseen replied Jul 2, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"I wasn't talking about anything other than the fact that a healthy, intact, hetero f…"

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"True that 'can' ≠ 'should'. And now she's making sure he pays a price. This is going…"

Unseen replied Jul 2, 2013 to Is it okay to fire an employee for being too pretty?

106 Apr 18
Reply by Mike Donohoe

"Often people find that being let go was the best thing that ever happened to them. P…"

Unseen replied Jul 2, 2013 to Is it okay to fire an employee for being too pretty?

106 Apr 18
Reply by Mike Donohoe

"If you want to provide the best life for y9ur child, you should provide him/her with…"

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"Strega, that's an appealing sentiment, but given the bad stats applying to single pa…"

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"I didn't want to get into the imporance of two-sex parenting because it's radioactiv…"

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 1 Comment

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service