Unseen's Discussions (8,484)

Discussions Replied To (7879) Replies Latest Activity

"As soon as my daughter had reasoning ability and a sense of fair play, corporal puni…"

Unseen replied 20 hours ago to Punishment as a parenting strategy

31 6 hours ago
Reply by Christopher Hollis

"Words can have more than one meaning. Usually, popular usage is so imprecise as to r…"

Unseen replied 20 hours ago to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

59 42 minutes ago
Reply by MikeLong

"I actually like a good-looking female, and I also love to watch female volleyball. I…"

Unseen replied 21 hours ago to "Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

16 22 minutes ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"The dispute is silly. However, to say that women athletes are underpaid, where did t…"

Unseen replied 21 hours ago to "Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

16 22 minutes ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"You're right. His show is for guys who want to get laid without getting into complic…"

Unseen replied 21 hours ago to Ask The Atheist call in show, more entertaining than most academic discussions

4 21 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"We seem to live in a world that often rewards psychopathic behavior. For example, th…"

Unseen replied yesterday to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

59 42 minutes ago
Reply by MikeLong

"Obviously, your mom "sees" a nonexistent linkage between your atheism and your accep…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Family Issues.

27 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"It's well-known that the most effective (least extinguishable) enforcement pattern i…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Punishment as a parenting strategy

31 6 hours ago

"Tom Leykis is by and for men, though he had a lot of female listeners (35% of his au…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Ask The Atheist call in show, more entertaining than most academic discussions

4 21 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Negative reinforcement would be removing some unpleasant chore from his responsibili…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Punishment as a parenting strategy

31 6 hours ago

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service