Unseen's Discussions (12,396)

Discussions Replied To (11585) Replies Latest Activity

"I just checked. I never said there are no exceptions. BTW, I find it annoying when y…"

Unseen replied on Thursday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

30 12 minutes ago
Reply by FormerlyBornAgain

"I think your success was due to the nuts part. "

Unseen replied on Thursday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

30 12 minutes ago

"Of course, it's well known that a direct attack often results in the opponent diggin…"

30 12 minutes ago

"Today, they should offer classes in coding in place of "shop" or traditional "trade"…"

Unseen replied on Thursday to "There's something going on" (with Obama)

17 17 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I'm thinking it depends a lot on the nature of their commitment to whatever you are…"

30 12 minutes ago

"Aside from a Wood Shop class, none of those trades were taught in my high school. Of…"

Unseen replied on Thursday to "There's something going on" (with Obama)

17 17 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"The video has nothing at all to do with incest, but I couldn't resist because of the…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to Where does moral responsibility come from?

23 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"That isn't consistently replicable, which is like saying it's false. In science, unl…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to Where does moral responsibility come from?

23 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"As an aside, when I was in high school in the 1960's, for students deemed not to hav…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to "There's something going on" (with Obama)

17 17 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Steve, too much "inside baseball" for me. There was also that photo of the door stor…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 on Wednesday
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Virgo

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 17, 2016 at 11:18am 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service