Unseen's Discussions (8,639)

Discussions Replied To (8024) Replies Latest Activity

"And now for some facts with actual sources, not just a TA member making unsourced st…"

Unseen replied on Saturday to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

60 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Wouldn't it send a message to believers that there's something missing in an atheist…"

Unseen replied on Saturday to Sunday Disassembly

31 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Reminding me of a trip to Yucatan and climbing up a minor Mayan pyramid. Nothing but…"

Unseen replied on Saturday to Awe struck

55 5 hours ago
Reply by Noel

""I'm going forth to conduct an investigation to prove what I believe is true" is ant…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Apologists and Intellectual Honesty

11 on Monday
Reply by Simon Mathews

"    Unseen you know what I meant when I used the word "industry". You're being ridic…"

Unseen replied Oct 24 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

31 on Friday
Reply by Ward Cressin

"Yes. Deep or high? American accent or British or maybe even Canadian. ("Thou shalt n…"

Unseen replied Oct 24 to ...Christian here who wants to talk to athiests...

50 10 hours ago
Reply by Karlee

"Really?"

Unseen replied Oct 24 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

31 on Friday
Reply by Ward Cressin

"I think this definition is helpful. So what? Some definitions are better than others…"

31 on Friday
Reply by Ward Cressin

"We are so guilt-ridden over sex that it's hard to admit that a 16 or even well-devel…"

Unseen replied Oct 23 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

31 on Friday
Reply by Ward Cressin

"As I said in another post, "...generally speaking, pedophilia is a subculture where…"

Unseen replied Oct 23 to John Grisham causes ruckus with opinion on online pedophilia

31 on Friday
Reply by Ward Cressin

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service