Unseen's Discussions (9,344)

Discussions Replied To (8712) Replies Latest Activity

"I was saying that both bakers discriminated, one in a way we approve of, one not. On…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I am largely uninterested in atheism because it is none of those things.  I find it…"

Unseen replied on Friday to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"So for you stereotypes are ipso facto bad or false. Like the stereotype of college p…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Moving up to the top level... Me: For me, at some level it becomes ridiculous overki…"

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Let me know when you're ready to get out there and make it easier for elderly people…"

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Kris, the principle is the same in all cases and there is no instance too trivial fo…"

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Even so, you and I disagree, I'm sure, as to whether it's proper for the government…"

Unseen replied on Thursday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"So it seems you think I should have chosen another business for my hypothetical. Oka…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That makes no sense given the powerful support andsales windfall Chik-Fil-A attained…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

",,,provide examples of the "wonders" you're referring to? Be specific. You're denyin…"

93 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service