Unseen's Discussions (10,328)

Discussions Replied To (9639) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe you can change that. If not, simply open up a new account using the right…"

Unseen replied Jul 7 to New site

78 Jul 18
Reply by umar

"I regret that I have to say this, but it might have to do that, compared with the me…"

Unseen replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"The stop and go nature of the NFL does give fans more opportunities to run for snack…"

Unseen replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Ed, you are obviously a bike enthusiast, but I suspect you are the only one here who…"

Unseen replied Jul 6 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"We need a C-SPAN of sports."

Unseen replied Jul 6 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"I agree with the commissioner's appeal to the public for co-operation, in the form o…"

Unseen replied Jul 6 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

11 Jul 12
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"How would introducing US troops give ISIS atomic weapons. You skipped right over exp…"

Unseen replied Jul 6 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"a) the people we don't want to have guns will get them anyway b) the means being use…"

Unseen replied Jul 6 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

11 Jul 12
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"For some reason, I like women's soccer and women's volleyball more than the men's ve…"

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"The thing about the Tour de France is that it goes on so long and then it's over unt…"

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service