Unseen's Discussions (10,066)

Discussions Replied To (9397) Replies Latest Activity

"Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google: "

Unseen replied on Monday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

37 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Of course, those who work in AI are fans and cheerleaders, and say thing like this:…"

Unseen replied on Monday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

37 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I think one thing to worry about is a machine that can think and reason but NOT like…"

37 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Well I was soliciting opinions, I suppose, but when it's the likes of Gates, Hawking…"

37 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"...incredibly life-life female robots are being introduced in Japan right now.  The…"

Unseen replied on Sunday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

37 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Probably the biggest problem with the belief in spirits has to do with the notion of…"

Unseen replied May 23 to am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

96 20 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I guess we'll find out though, actually, I don't need LSD."

96 20 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"God is a ghost. In German that's recognized in the fact that Geist means both spirit…"

96 20 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Emily, one person't testimony of an experience they say they had isn't evidence in s…"

96 20 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"You sound like those Ancient Aliens shows that raises questions wihout answering the…"

Unseen replied May 23 to If you woke up tomorrow...

95 on Wednesday
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service