Unseen's Discussions (12,906)

Discussions Replied To (12047) Replies Latest Activity

"Are we free to do what we want? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. The problem seems to be…"

Unseen replied Nov 24 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"Predeterminism is false. The subatomic level can and does intrude onto the gross lev…"

Unseen replied Nov 24 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"After you offer me a clear definition of "leprechaun" that makes leprechauns possibl…"

Unseen replied Nov 23 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"That free will doesn't exist is indefensible... You can't prove that."

Unseen replied Nov 23 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"But there's no need to "get started" when the facts speak for themselves. Unless, of…"

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"The very phrase "seems to believe" in itself shows that I oppose that position. You'…"

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"You seem to be talking to Simon, if I'm following the indents correctly."

Unseen replied Nov 22 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"Consciousness simply is what it is: awareness of what appears in it."

Unseen replied Nov 22 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"Most people's understanding of free will is even more wrong than their understanding…"

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

"I suppose every concept is defined, at least implicitly, in order to be a concept. W…"

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

RSS

Forum

God's miracle

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive 11 hours ago. 1 Reply

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Started by Unseen in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 32 Replies

Hello fellow atheists :)

Started by browneyedgirl815 in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 8 hours ago. 14 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 1 Comment

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service