Unseen's Discussions (12,945)

Discussions Replied To (12084) Replies Latest Activity

"We have a similar problem with a lot of what we know or speculate about in terms of…"

Unseen replied on Thursday to SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

48 on Thursday
Reply by Unseen

"Indeed, that may account for The Big Bang. However, I've come to appreciate that the…"

Unseen replied Jan 12 to SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

48 on Thursday
Reply by Unseen

"if quantum computers become practical, suddenly the uncrackable crypography of today…"

Unseen replied Jan 11 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

"That does not sound like the kind of simulation that could keep an entire universe g…"

Unseen replied Jan 10 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

"Notice I said "machine." You are not addressing that. You are using the word "progra…"

Unseen replied Jan 7 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

"How can there be a floor in a cube full of nothing? What is it made of? Plus, if you…"

Unseen replied Jan 7 to SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

48 on Thursday
Reply by Unseen

"So-called "centrifugal force" isn't a physical force. The physical forces are "gravi…"

Unseen replied Jan 5 to WOULD SPINNING BE POSSIBLE IN AN ABSOLUTE VACUUM?

10 Jan 5
Reply by Unseen

"So, if your arms are out, blood will not rush to your fingertips and you won't get d…"

Unseen replied Jan 4 to WOULD SPINNING BE POSSIBLE IN AN ABSOLUTE VACUUM?

10 Jan 5
Reply by Unseen

"Like a Zenoian paradox. "

Unseen replied Jan 4 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

"I'm not sure where you went with that. In the world of aesthetics, some answer the q…"

Unseen replied Jan 2 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service