Unseen's Discussions (11,417)

Discussions Replied To (10673) Replies Latest Activity

"I wasn't surprised to discover that Lennox is a mathematician. Mathematics is a fiel…"

Unseen replied 3 hours ago to John Lennox

5 3 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Part of my argument is prescriptive. Language is better and can be more precise when…"

Unseen replied 4 hours ago to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I heard it "Don't be a dick.""

Unseen replied 22 hours ago to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Common usage is how we understand each other. Chaotic usage is confusing. So, yeah,…"

Unseen replied yesterday to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Oh, and an article without even a by line makes something true. Nobody felt confiden…"

Unseen replied yesterday to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

115 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The Ten Commandments. The Golden Rule. Promoted by religions. You are expected to fo…"

115 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Maybe in the world at large. Not on college campuses where typically leftists do the…"

Unseen replied yesterday to How Political Correctness Limits the Free Exchange of Ideas on Campus

17 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"When you're all knowing you are impotent because you know what's going to happen but…"

Unseen replied yesterday to The Problem of Omniscience

121 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"After years of telling kids they are "special" and giving them "participation awards…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to How Political Correctness Limits the Free Exchange of Ideas on Campus

17 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"I don't get it. Why were the lovers' genitals only the size of donkeys? After all, t…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to Ezekiel 23:20 WTF! Is this not the greatest passage ever?

21 on Tuesday
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Gravitational waves

Posted by Davis Goodman on February 11, 2016 at 11:30am 2 Comments

My life in the middle east

Posted by proudAthiest on February 10, 2016 at 5:00pm 7 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service