Unseen's Discussions (9,026)

Discussions Replied To (8397) Replies Latest Activity

"Religious images are prohibited in Islam. That cartoonist now has a fatwa on him cal…"

Unseen replied 8 hours ago to Why do we tolerate this?

32 6 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I meant the opposite of what I wrote in the last graph, of course. "If I knew it wer…"

Unseen replied yesterday to A relapse.....

9 9 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"I KNOW that in Mexico, for example, the general public DOES NOT think their governme…"

Unseen replied yesterday to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

14 20 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The problem with a gang like MS-13 is their international presence. This makes stamp…"

Unseen replied yesterday to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

14 20 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Ah, I was about to ask what the problem was with getting drunk. The answer: you are…"

Unseen replied yesterday to A relapse.....

9 9 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"To some, that might sound a little patronizing, like a couple CEO's sitting around i…"

Unseen replied on Saturday to The Elephant in the Room...

25 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"I think parents shouldn't be piercing the ears of their babies. There are much bette…"

Unseen replied on Saturday to Ear-piercing a baby

27 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Most of the women who've become scarce (the ones I recall anyway) were pretty tough…"

Unseen replied on Saturday to The Elephant in the Room...

25 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"While rendition of interogees was done in order to use EID's somewhat legally (dispu…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Torture Report release today

134 on Friday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"We could, but then the ticking time bomb day comes and the President has to ask hims…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Torture Report release today

134 on Friday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service