Unseen's Discussions (12,987)

Discussions Replied To (12122) Replies Latest Activity

"Look what religious belief has led to: pogroms, sectarian warfare within religion an…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to The Best Interest of the Child...

17 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I seem to remember you are dealing with your son's behavior problem. Is that true? H…"

Unseen replied Mar 11 to The Best Interest of the Child...

17 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Let's forget whether Jesus existed or not. Even if there were a historical MAN named…"

Unseen replied Mar 6 to Evidence against Jesus

38 Mar 8
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Women can pee directionally just like men. I understand that it takes a little pract…"

Unseen replied Mar 3 to What do you think of Ben Shapiro?

40 Mar 4
Reply by Davis Goodman

"HERE'S AN IDEA THAT SOLVES THE "SCHOOL BATHROOM PROBLEM" SO MANY REPUBLICANS WORRY A…"

Unseen replied Mar 2 to What do you think of Ben Shapiro?

40 Mar 4
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Anti-semitic? LOL Shapiro is a Jewish surname."

Unseen replied Feb 28 to What do you think of Ben Shapiro?

40 Mar 4
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Milo will have a hard time finding a job flipping burgers now that he has been caugh…"

Unseen replied Feb 25 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

147 yesterday
Reply by Zombie Athiest

"Actually, I wrote a post saying many of his opinions are valid which included a vide…"

Unseen replied Feb 11 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

147 yesterday
Reply by Zombie Athiest

"Yes, he's an asshole. But don't take him seriously, even if his idiot audience does."

Unseen replied Feb 11 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

147 yesterday
Reply by Zombie Athiest

"I think you're taking Milo far too seriously. He's a troll and comedian."

Unseen replied Feb 10 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

147 yesterday
Reply by Zombie Athiest

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service