Unseen's Discussions (9,711)

Discussions Replied To (9059) Replies Latest Activity

"If you believe your rights are being violated, there's always the local ACLU."

Unseen replied 1 hour ago to should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

17 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"It should be http://www.lomborg.com/"

Unseen replied 1 hour ago to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

33 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"You're not familiar with him, are you?  On climate change: "We have to put the omni-…"

Unseen replied 13 hours ago to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

33 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"Unfortunately, while you can become what's called "emancipated" (no longer subject t…"

Unseen replied 18 hours ago to should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

17 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"Legally, I doubt if it's possible for them to throw you out. They can make your life…"

Unseen replied 21 hours ago to should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

17 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"How old are you, anyway?"

Unseen replied 22 hours ago to should I worry about my parents kicking me out because of my atheism

17 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"It's not for advocates to divide their advocacy between that for which they are advo…"

Unseen replied 22 hours ago to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

33 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"As in the crates that are labeled "Use No Hooks."  I believe they were invented by D…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

33 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"I like Penn. Hell, I read his insane book "god No!". But I have to agree with some o…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

33 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"He was an early member. One can define "founder" very tightly, in which case there's…"

33 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service