Unseen's Discussions (10,062)

Discussions Replied To (9393) Replies Latest Activity

"Unless, of course, they are powered by mini nuclear reactors."

Unseen replied 12 hours ago to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"And they'd always put the toilet seat down and wouldn't hesitate to ask for directio…"

Unseen replied 14 hours ago to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"However, if the Internet became, essentially, self-aware, and it wanted to get rid o…"

Unseen replied 14 hours ago to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The more I study the issues, the more I'm worried about intelligent code than intell…"

Unseen replied yesterday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"AI is usually pictured in the form of a metallic super soldier. This is perhaps one…"

Unseen replied yesterday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"As one might expect, AI cheerleaders lull us into docility by assuring us there are…"

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google: "

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Of course, those who work in AI are fans and cheerleaders, and say thing like this:…"

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I think one thing to worry about is a machine that can think and reason but NOT like…"

Unseen replied on Monday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Well I was soliciting opinions, I suppose, but when it's the likes of Gates, Hawking…"

Unseen replied on Monday to If Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk fear AI, should we?

29 9 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service