Unseen's Discussions (9,331)

Discussions Replied To (8699) Replies Latest Activity

"Let me know when you're ready to get out there and make it easier for elderly people…"

Unseen replied 4 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"Kris, the principle is the same in all cases and there is no instance too trivial fo…"

Unseen replied 4 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"Even so, you and I disagree, I'm sure, as to whether it's proper for the government…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"Thank you. Now, I have plans for the rest of my time. Though I'll note that "wonders…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"So it seems you think I should have chosen another business for my hypothetical. Oka…"

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"That makes no sense given the powerful support andsales windfall Chik-Fil-A attained…"

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

",,,provide examples of the "wonders" you're referring to? Be specific. You're denyin…"

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"Your study didn't look more deeply into the question by not making an apples-to-appl…"

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"People who want to make money will take money as long as it's legal (and often when…"

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"Many a business serves niches, even underfunded ones.  And gays, on average, make mo…"

75 3 hours ago
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service