Unseen's Discussions (12,183)

Discussions Replied To (11381) Replies Latest Activity

"Entropy is no different from any other natural phenomenon. There's nothing in the la…"

Unseen replied 8 hours ago to the possibilty of a creator after all?

58 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"There's always a big short-lived hoopla after a mass shooting.  Mass shootings by so…"

Unseen replied 18 hours ago to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

56 18 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"If Drake is right, we shouldn't have to wait for evidence of life from the outer lim…"

Unseen replied 19 hours ago to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

76 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Their light is still reaching us. We're talking billions of galaxies. Each one with…"

Unseen replied 19 hours ago to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

76 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Maybe our devices aren't sensitive enough to capture a signal. I don't deny that. I'…"

Unseen replied 23 hours ago to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

76 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"The directionality of time is one of the mysteries of physics. The laws of physics d…"

Unseen replied 23 hours ago to the possibilty of a creator after all?

58 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"But subatomic particle popping into and out of existence is one thing. The known uni…"

Unseen replied yesterday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

58 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The most distant systems are anything but young, TJ."

Unseen replied yesterday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

76 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I'm pretty sure that if the conjecture about intelligent life is correct, not only w…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

76 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

""

76 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service