Unseen's Discussions (10,459)

Discussions Replied To (9759) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, the ones who go ahead and do it aren't bothered by that sort of criticism.  Be…"

Unseen replied 6 hours ago to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Oh, come on. Those are either Americans putting the Board of Tourism people on or el…"

Unseen replied 8 hours ago to Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

25 38 minutes ago
Reply by Strega

"Yeah, the so-called "gold digger" who is in her 20's and marries a wealthy and power…"

Unseen replied 11 hours ago to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Through most of Western civilization, marriage has been more a matter of money, powe…"

Unseen replied 13 hours ago to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"LOL"

Unseen replied 21 hours ago to Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

25 38 minutes ago
Reply by Strega

"In my entire time here I've never used chat even once."

Unseen replied yesterday to Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

25 38 minutes ago
Reply by Strega

"finding pre-pubescent people sexually stimulating but not acting on it is a "charact…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Strega is less active as is Michael. Gallup's Mirror has more or less been expelled,…"

25 38 minutes ago
Reply by Strega

"I get around a lot by bus. I live downtown and cars are inconvenient and a luxury I…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"We could kill two birds with one stone. Bad Mexo-Canadians can also arrive by sea or…"

25 38 minutes ago
Reply by Strega

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service