Unseen's Discussions (10,328)

Discussions Replied To (9639) Replies Latest Activity

"Requiring all Americans to take state-issued tranquilizers would be one approach."

Unseen replied Jul 12 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

11 Jul 12
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Except, I think that before that happens someone will do something to keep it from h…"

Unseen replied Jul 7 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"He isn't an illegal in Mexico. In the US, if a US citizen is convicted of a sex crim…"

Unseen replied Jul 7 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

10 Jul 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"Perhaps, then, the Ultimate Solution (if you know what I mean)."

10 Jul 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"It came out today that while we have a program to train Syrian dissidents to fight I…"

Unseen replied Jul 7 to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

34 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Will he stay? Will his conviction haunt him in Mexico the way it would in the US?"

10 Jul 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"I suppose many would say that if we deport them, most will just turn right around an…"

10 Jul 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"Our pro soccer players get paid (on avg)... $104K if they are male $14,800 if they a…"

Unseen replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"More than the color, I'd like to explore a different sort of advertising to contribu…"

Unseen replied Jul 7 to New site

78 Jul 18
Reply by umar

"I think people are having culture shock going from white text on black background to…"

Unseen replied Jul 7 to New site

78 Jul 18
Reply by umar

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service