Unseen's Discussions (12,411)

Discussions Replied To (11597) Replies Latest Activity

"Muslims can make any claim they want, but the God of Islam is the Middle Eastern God…"

Unseen replied 4 hours ago to godandscience.org?

10 1 hour ago
Reply by TJ

"Let's start with a convincing proof FOR the magical sorcerer at the center of Christ…"

Unseen replied 4 hours ago to godandscience.org?

10 1 hour ago
Reply by TJ

"In the subject line, Reg."

Unseen replied 5 hours ago to godandscience.org?

10 1 hour ago
Reply by TJ

"Putting myself in a theist's shoes: God set things in motion with enough latitude bu…"

Unseen replied 5 hours ago to What does the arguement from Fine-tuning say about God?

2 1 hour ago
Reply by TJ

"I'm sure more than one minister or priest has said something like, "I've looked at t…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Church Tax Exemption?

54 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Even ministers and priests are citizens, have voting rights, and can speak on their…"

54 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It matters what is done with such profits. Are they pocketed by people operating the…"

54 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"You're talking at cross purposes.  Sure, churches sometimes DO get involved in polit…"

54 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"They can talk about value issues and only an idiot wouldn't understand how to apply…"

54 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Learn how to not engage in name calling.  Someone is not an idiot. They are making i…"

Unseen replied yesterday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

51 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service