Unseen's Discussions (8,031)

Discussions Replied To (7443) Replies Latest Activity

"Once you label yourself a victim, you are essentially throwing in the towel and givi…"

Unseen replied 15 hours ago to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

34 10 hours ago
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I'll go make some popcorn. "

Unseen replied 15 hours ago to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

34 10 hours ago
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"LOL"

34 10 hours ago
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"And yet, despite their being so secret, you just told me all about them."

Unseen replied 16 hours ago to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

34 10 hours ago
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The earth has gone through climate change many times be…"

Unseen replied 16 hours ago to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 9 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I think sports have joined religion as "an opiate of the people." FAR too much atten…"

Unseen replied 16 hours ago to Atheism, Religion and Football

10 7 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"The decline in oceans dwarfs global warming as a problem. The earth has gone through…"

Unseen replied 16 hours ago to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 9 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"That extreme school of feminism is schizophrenic. On the one hand, they portray wome…"

Unseen replied 17 hours ago to Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

34 10 hours ago
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"Humanity: A planet wide infection...what's the cure? "

Unseen replied 18 hours ago to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 9 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Getting back to the question in the title, what role should restrictions on who can…"

Unseen replied 18 hours ago to Is it time to get more selective about who we allow in the country? (No, not an immigration discussion)

3 18 hours ago
Reply by Ari E. S.

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by GTWilco 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 9 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 18 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service