Unseen's Discussions (9,058)

Discussions Replied To (8429) Replies Latest Activity

"I still don't think the research studies enough cities across enough cultures using…"

Unseen replied 2 hours ago to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

26 41 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Nina, I'm glad you're back home. Even though we often squabble online in TA, I do wi…"

Unseen replied 2 hours ago to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

95 2 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Nina, I'm sorry to hear about Judith. We olften lock horns, but tell her I can put m…"

Unseen replied 2 hours ago to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

95 2 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Poverty plays an important role there by removing the parent, thus giving the gang a…"

Unseen replied 19 hours ago to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

26 41 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"That article is a conjecture masquerading as an explanation. Establishing causality…"

Unseen replied 20 hours ago to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

26 41 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Like I said above (the following is from the article). "The victims don't show up fo…"

Unseen replied yesterday to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

95 2 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Cancers occasionally reverse themselves spontaneously without treatment or despite t…"

Unseen replied yesterday to A discussion about woo

8 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Violence against women never rarely makes it to the prosecutor's desk, much less the…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

95 2 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Blame? That's taking it a bit far. A relationship? A linkage? Sure, no doubt in my m…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

95 2 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Even people in prison and people in mental institutions have rights. As they should."

95 2 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service