Unseen's Discussions (12,021)

Discussions Replied To (11226) Replies Latest Activity

"Ansel Adams prints go for thousands of dollars. The better ones for many thousands o…"

Unseen replied 12 hours ago to Fashion meet philosophy

8 12 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"There's a big difference between having an original Ansel Adams print and the same i…"

Unseen replied 15 hours ago to Fashion meet philosophy

8 12 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I just go into my own head/brain."

Unseen replied 22 hours ago to Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

9 7 hours ago
Reply by MikeLong

"People mishear an expression and a new expression happens. More and more people use…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 16 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

""Strictly speaking" was modified by "in logic and science." I already admitted that…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 16 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I just realized I left something unanswered. I taught philosophy in my late 20's. I…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to Fashion meet philosophy

8 12 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I hate to see ambiguity creeping into the language. There's so much already. Strictl…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 16 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"As far as I know, bipolars and schizophrenics aren't barred from voting. Unless thei…"

Unseen replied on Monday to Scary Trump speech to the NRA after its endorsement

14 on Monday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Not unless you count stuff like this."

Unseen replied on Monday to Fashion meet philosophy

8 12 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Background checks have their own constitutional issues.  Are we as a nation which is…"

Unseen replied on Sunday to Scary Trump speech to the NRA after its endorsement

14 on Monday
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Forum

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Paynton 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by MikeLong 7 hours ago. 9 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest 19 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service