Unseen's Discussions (13,069)

Discussions Replied To (12201) Replies Latest Activity

"Which she specifically denied, of course."

Unseen replied 4 hours ago to A snippet of discussion I had with one of my models once

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Yeah, but if you're condemned to living alone for the rest of your live, why would y…"

Unseen replied 4 hours ago to A snippet of discussion I had with one of my models once

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The man has nothing recognizable as values other than self-aggrandizement and gainin…"

Unseen replied 7 hours ago to Putin's opportunistic love affair with the Orthodox church

6 7 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"What is the question?  is it... Can the nature of an individual human change? or...…"

Unseen replied 7 hours ago to Does Human Nature Change?

5 7 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Violeta, in 10 years, perhaps 5. you'd be embarrassed to even ask that question. You…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Atheists, what do you think of this "modern resurrection"?

15 on Friday
Reply by Unseen

"For the male, it seems useless no matter what, since culturally we tend to assume th…"

Unseen replied on Thursday to Rape? Not rape?

66 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

"So, if she doesn't remember giving consent, we can't assume she didn't, can we? Good…"

66 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

"So you're still talking about two people not equally intoxicated, You insist on avoi…"

66 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

"The OP is about equally intoxicated people, one of whom can't give consent due to in…"

66 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

"What I'm getting at is this: does the current thinking on rape seem to create a doub…"

66 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

RSS

Forum

hebrew bullshit

Started by seamus mc ardle in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

Does Human Nature Change?

Started by Tom Sarbeck in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 7 hours ago. 5 Replies

Sharia Law is a reality

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by Jake LaFort on Thursday. 6 Replies

Blog Posts

Leo - the lion

Posted by Brad Snowder on April 23, 2017 at 1:25am 0 Comments

When did this happen?

Posted by Ron Humphrey on April 17, 2017 at 4:24am 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service