Unseen's Discussions (10,294)

Discussions Replied To (9611) Replies Latest Activity

"Man was created in God's image except... when it causes problems."

Unseen replied 19 hours ago to The Problem of Omniscience

64 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I was glad to see our black President being a black man. I didn't even cringe when h…"

Unseen replied 19 hours ago to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

23 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"establish a nuclear program, weaponize it, miniaturize the warhead, and research roc…"

Unseen replied yesterday to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

25 2 hours ago
Reply by Ed

"The euro was a mistake since the beginning. It was an experiment to bring the Europe…"

Unseen replied yesterday to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"The way we fought "the ideology of Communism" allowed them to build a huge arsenal o…"

Unseen replied yesterday to The Dilemma: Commit troops to fighting ISIS or let them take over the entire Muslim world

25 2 hours ago
Reply by Ed

"How far are atheists willing to take their antitheism? If I as an atheist cut my fin…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

23 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Since you didn't elaborate, I guess I'll draw you out with a two-word response: Is n…"

25 2 hours ago
Reply by Ed

"These Economists Are Calling For An End To Greece's Austerity Nightmare"

Unseen replied yesterday to What are the odds of EU survival?

93 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I'd be surprised if Obama had never used the old "thoughts and prayers" platitude in…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

23 19 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I'm a Sag, too, if that means anything to you, Belle. Dec 14."

Unseen replied yesterday to The most popular zodiac sign of atheists

79 6 hours ago
Reply by Ed

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service