Unseen's Discussions (12,717)

Discussions Replied To (11866) Replies Latest Activity

"breeding a dog to be a good herder or to be pretty, doesn't help the WOLF, but, the…"

Unseen replied 3 hours ago to Ethics of Pets

83 3 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Suppose that dog's owner had a beagle instead of a pitbull. I often think that almos…"

Unseen replied 23 hours ago to What is the most dangerous large mammal in the US (besides humans)? You'll probably guess wrong.

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Here they are: "Since 1990, there have been 50 human deaths due to rabies in the U.S…"

Unseen replied yesterday to What is the most dangerous large mammal in the US (besides humans)? You'll probably guess wrong.

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Actually, I'm opposed to purebreeding pets. "Purebreeding" is basically inbreeding,…"

Unseen replied yesterday to What is the most dangerous large mammal in the US (besides humans)? You'll probably guess wrong.

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I think you mean bats, not cats."

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"One has to do it by "type," otherwise you're overlooking functionally equivalent ani…"

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Eliminating the pitbull "type" would be a start along with some other "types" as wel…"

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"The only way cat bites are "serious" is if they pass along cat scratch fever. But th…"

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"He would presumably have lost his job as a security guard. How a guy who spent six y…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 on Wednesday
Reply by TJ

"I heard something recently that got me to thinking. We often hear that "the cops wan…"

Unseen replied on Tuesday to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 on Wednesday
Reply by TJ

RSS

What's new today 

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service