Unseen's Discussions (13,101)

Discussions Replied To (12229) Replies Latest Activity

"As opposed to "unnatural reasons"?"

Unseen replied on Saturday to Does this prove that NDEs are not caused by a malfunctioning brain deprived of oxygen?

13 7 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Any explanation has to be incorporated into standard science.  Otherwise, supernatur…"

Unseen replied on Saturday to Does this prove that NDEs are not caused by a malfunctioning brain deprived of oxygen?

13 7 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Science ASSUMES that spiritual explanations are wrong because if they are not, you c…"

Unseen replied on Friday to Does this prove that NDEs are not caused by a malfunctioning brain deprived of oxygen?

13 7 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"On the one hand, as soulless critters, dogs and cats don't get to go to Heaven, thou…"

Unseen replied May 18 to Do Opossum Go To Heaven?

46 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"A lot of Christian pet owners lose sleep over the idea that their deceased cat or do…"

Unseen replied May 17 to Do Opossum Go To Heaven?

46 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"When I was religious and interested in Christian theology (in my teens), I learned t…"

Unseen replied May 17 to Do Opossum Go To Heaven?

46 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"If there WERE crimes, he wouldn't escape them by becoming an ordinary citizen. And d…"

Unseen replied May 17 to Special independent investigator named to investigate Trump/Russia

4 May 18
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Trump's administration is in chaos.  NOW we find out that Trump gave away sensitive…"

Unseen replied May 17 to FIRST STEPS OF TRUMP IMPEACHMENT?!!!

11 May 18
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"or warrants being served."

Unseen replied May 16 to FIRST STEPS OF TRUMP IMPEACHMENT?!!!

11 May 18
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"BTW, don't expect any official confirmation of this "news" until the shoe drops and…"

Unseen replied May 16 to FIRST STEPS OF TRUMP IMPEACHMENT?!!!

11 May 18
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service