Unseen's Discussions (10,462)

Discussions Replied To (9762) Replies Latest Activity

"There's an Ontario, Oregon, as well as a Dallas. And let's not forget that Portland…"

Unseen replied 1 hour ago to Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"Damned Baffin Islanders!"

Unseen replied 4 hours ago to Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"Two replies. First, homosexual and heterosexual males are different in more ways tha…"

Unseen replied 5 hours ago to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

72 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Well, the ones who go ahead and do it aren't bothered by that sort of criticism.  Be…"

Unseen replied 15 hours ago to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

72 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Oh, come on. Those are either Americans putting the Board of Tourism people on or el…"

Unseen replied 17 hours ago to Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"Yeah, the so-called "gold digger" who is in her 20's and marries a wealthy and power…"

Unseen replied 20 hours ago to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

72 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Through most of Western civilization, marriage has been more a matter of money, powe…"

Unseen replied 22 hours ago to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

72 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"LOL"

Unseen replied yesterday to Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"In my entire time here I've never used chat even once."

Unseen replied yesterday to Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"finding pre-pubescent people sexually stimulating but not acting on it is a "charact…"

Unseen replied yesterday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

72 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service