Unseen's Discussions (9,611)

Discussions Replied To (8965) Replies Latest Activity

"Would they be shown images of REAL parents. You know, the kind who actually HAVE fee…"

Unseen replied 5 hours ago to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"They may learn facial expressions that way, but in most everyday situations they won…"

Unseen replied 6 hours ago to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"My first thought was that AT doesn't delete comments generally speaking. I imagine t…"

Unseen replied 6 hours ago to Why is America so special?

45 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"You guys... Lots of philosophical questions being raised here about simulated (faked…"

Unseen replied 6 hours ago to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Well, I did spin my Tibetan prayer wheel a few times."

Unseen replied 6 hours ago to So you know

14 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"All went pretty well. I thought I might be put under or my eye knocked out the way a…"

Unseen replied 17 hours ago to So you know

14 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"The children will be loved? In other words, the robots will actually have an irratio…"

Unseen replied 18 hours ago to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Now - I've just contradicted myself.  The choice has still been made on the basis of…"

Unseen replied 18 hours ago to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

132 24 minutes ago
Reply by Mai

"We are born "with a capacity for empathy" just as we are born with a capacity for ma…"

132 24 minutes ago
Reply by Mai

"People are not "born with empathy." They are very self-centered, cry and fuss when a…"

132 24 minutes ago
Reply by Mai

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service