Unseen's Discussions (12,255)

Discussions Replied To (11452) Replies Latest Activity

"Davis, that's the view from the weeds. I'm taking the Big Picture long-term where is…"

Unseen replied 57 minutes ago to israel- i need to vent

22 3 minutes ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"More food for thought: More Than 1000 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made…"

Unseen replied 2 hours ago to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

71 2 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"But there is no moral equivalence between those inflicting the suffering. Israel is…"

Unseen replied 3 hours ago to israel- i need to vent

22 3 minutes ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I just got whiplash from your quick change of subject. It sounds as if you form most…"

Unseen replied 6 hours ago to israel- i need to vent

22 3 minutes ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"You can't understand today's world without understanding today's warriors. The follo…"

Unseen replied 21 hours ago to israel- i need to vent

22 3 minutes ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"British politics heads in a Shakespearean direction: Michael Gove stabs Johnson in t…"

Unseen replied yesterday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

97 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Why Brexit May Not Happen At All On a bit of a tangent from the article, I heard an…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

97 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"!oot elyts a si sihT"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 on Wednesday
Reply by All And One

"Capitalizing names and starting sentences with capitals disturbs some people. I don'…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 on Wednesday
Reply by All And One

"Young people have a right to be angry at Brexit – but not at their parents who voted…"

Unseen replied on Wednesday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

97 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

israel- i need to vent

Started by Wassabi in Politics. Last reply by Jake LaFort 3 minutes ago. 22 Replies

I don't understand Brexit

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Davis Goodman yesterday. 24 Replies

Questioning the nature of friendship

Started by Shane Michaels in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ on Thursday. 9 Replies

Messin' with the god folks

Started by Richard Foster in Politics Jun 25. 0 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Blasphemistan

Posted by navid on June 29, 2016 at 2:00pm 8 Comments

Pride Parade & Muslims

Posted by navid on June 27, 2016 at 4:30am 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service