rationalrevolution's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny, I'd say the same thing to you. You are the one who should be doing some resea…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 12, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"The Gospel of Thomas contains elements that are clearly derived from the other gospe…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 11, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"Well it would be nice to see people following the facts and doing research instead o…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 11, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"Yes, but what I'm saying, along the lines of Earl Dougherty says as well, is not jus…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 10, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"The methods of the Jesus seminar are complete bunk and useless. The problems with t…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 10, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"My site is http://www.rationalrevolution.net/ Which also has a blog. y site has a m…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 10, 2010 to Have your own blog? Become a Friend of Think Atheist

21 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by ichbindaswortistich

""First and foremost, when historians talk about the likely existence of "Historical…"

214 Mar 23, 2011

"I've written two books on the subject and I'm absolutely convinced that "Jesus" neve…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 9, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service