rationalrevolution's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny, I'd say the same thing to you. You are the one who should be doing some resea…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 12, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"The Gospel of Thomas contains elements that are clearly derived from the other gospe…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 11, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"Well it would be nice to see people following the facts and doing research instead o…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 11, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"Yes, but what I'm saying, along the lines of Earl Dougherty says as well, is not jus…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 10, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"The methods of the Jesus seminar are complete bunk and useless. The problems with t…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 10, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"My site is http://www.rationalrevolution.net/ Which also has a blog. y site has a m…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 10, 2010 to Have your own blog? Become a Friend of Think Atheist

21 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by ichbindaswortistich

""First and foremost, when historians talk about the likely existence of "Historical…"

214 Mar 23, 2011

"I've written two books on the subject and I'm absolutely convinced that "Jesus" neve…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 9, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

RSS

Forum

What do you think of Ben Shapiro?

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Jake LaFort 7 hours ago. 10 Replies

Delete my group

Started by Adventurer in Small Talk. Last reply by Strega yesterday. 1 Reply

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

Started by Stephen Nowlin in Small Talk. Last reply by Stephen Nowlin on Friday. 1 Reply

Selling Atheism

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by Jake LaFort 14 hours ago. 14 Replies

Blog Posts

How To Be Homeless

Posted by Dan Abshear on February 26, 2017 at 3:10pm 1 Comment

Whistleblower Falls On Hard Times

Posted by Dan Abshear on February 26, 2017 at 1:40pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service