rationalrevolution's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

""My point of departure is that Jesus actually lived. The most authoritative evidence…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 17, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"My explanation of events is actually not complex at all, if you understand the histo…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 17, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"Well these are actually quite easy to address, and are all laid out in my articles.…"

214 Mar 23, 2011

"First of all, blanket statements can't be applied, you have to look at everything on…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 14, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"And furthermore, do you think that Adam and Eve were real, Abraham, Issac, Noah, etc…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 14, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

"Its not so dramatic as that. Do you think that Hercules existed, or Zeus, or Hera, o…"

214 Mar 23, 2011

"Here is part of an e-mail reply that I sent to someone who recently contacted me fro…"

214 Mar 23, 2011

"This is just plain dumb. The idea that you can apply "common sense" to history is si…"

214 Mar 23, 2011

""but they had to express that viewpoint within the context of a story that was alrea…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 13, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

""You can have your opinion but calling scholars "crap" and saying "I've done my rese…"

rationalrevolution replied Sep 12, 2010 to New Debate Topic: The Historicity of Jesus

214 Mar 23, 2011

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service