Karen Lollis's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"And that is one of the worst SCOTUS decisions ever. Along with the thing where money…"

Karen Lollis replied Jul 27, 2012 to Is it okay for government to throttle free speech for social ends?

44 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"Regarding American action films in foreign markets - in the mid-1980s when I was in…"

Karen Lollis replied Jul 22, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"Absolutely correct."

Karen Lollis replied Jul 22, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012

"Something to keep in mind - in spite of all the bad news out there - murder rates ar…"

298 Aug 8, 2012

"In many cases, the data is in, the facts are clear, but there is a committed group c…"

298 Aug 8, 2012

"Great response, Brian. Thank you!"

Karen Lollis replied Jul 22, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

"We had one of those TV sets when I was a kid! It ended up with a hole in the side fr…"

Karen Lollis replied Jul 19, 2012 to Common Misconceptions of Christianity

576 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Hmmm.  Well, here's a sampling - I'll let you decide if it matches your prose or Who…"

Karen Lollis replied Jul 13, 2012 to Common Misconceptions of Christianity

576 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"OMG! I just realized who you remind me of -- Dr Bronner! (Before he died and the kid…"

Karen Lollis replied Jul 13, 2012 to Common Misconceptions of Christianity

576 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Great story! Reminds me of my (far less dramatic) spin out. Driving my first car - a…"

Karen Lollis replied Jul 12, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 25 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago. 9 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Pope Beanie 7 hours ago. 134 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 14 hours ago. 27 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service