Ava Wilson's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"A true Christian follows the Bible to the letter in respect to Jesus. That being sai…"

Ava Wilson replied Apr 9, 2011 to Who/What is a 'True Christian'

2 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Ava Wilson

"Absolutely not. Studies have proven that a person has two possible genders: a physic…"

Ava Wilson replied Apr 7, 2011 to Sexual Reassignment OK or not?

60 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Nate

"Read 'The Moral Landscape' by Sam Harris and you will know exactly where our moralit…"

Ava Wilson replied Apr 7, 2011 to Explaining Atheist Morality to a Christian Family

82 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Nick Gold

"I love this comment. Hahahaha."

Ava Wilson replied Apr 3, 2011 to Did evolution screw us?

55 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Pierre H. Vachon

"They've assassinated presidents for less. America agrees by near consensus they woul…"

Ava Wilson replied Apr 1, 2011 to What would happen if they found President Obama was an Atheist?

34 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Don

"He'd be assassinated. Duh."

Ava Wilson replied Apr 1, 2011 to What would happen if they found President Obama was an Atheist?

34 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Don

"I think other forms of punishment are more effective. I won't tirade against parents…"

Ava Wilson replied Apr 1, 2011 to Child rearing

86 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Nice to meet you. My daughter's father actually has that exact shirt you're wearing.…"

Ava Wilson replied Mar 27, 2011 to Hello, my name is Heather and I'm an atheist

23 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Heiko Knipfelberg

"What are some example of their billboards that are inflammatory?"

Ava Wilson replied Mar 25, 2011 to Is American Athiests' Billboard Campaign Giving Us a Bad Name?

116 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"To a degree, yes, I guess. I'm fine with most jokes as long as they aren't relentles…"

Ava Wilson replied Mar 23, 2011 to How open are you when it comes to jokes?

78 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

RSS

Forum

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 22 minutes ago. 6 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 56 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 41 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service