Frank Arnason's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I live in Omaha, and it's really not bad. I argue with people occasionally, but no v…"

Frank Arnason replied Jul 3, 2012 to Argentine atheist

5 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Cameron

"We had this thread going a few months ago, where several members detailed the persec…"

Frank Arnason replied Jun 13, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"I'm twenty-two years old, I've been an Atheist for nine years, three years publicly.…"

Frank Arnason replied Apr 26, 2012 to Are atheists persecuted in the US?

44 May 30, 2012
Reply by Brian Daurelle

"http://www.carbondate.me/ That would be only one that I'm aware of. Other TA members…"

Frank Arnason replied Mar 25, 2012 to Dating websites?

2 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Morgan Matthew

"The more important question is do you want to raise your children to think that they…"

Frank Arnason replied Jan 6, 2012 to Raising Children in a Church

27 May 29, 2012
Reply by Emily DW

"Maybe, if the bar tender hadn't been part of the group and wasn't holding a loaded r…"

Frank Arnason replied Sep 26, 2011 to The word 'atheist' is perceived as hostile in a way that its meaning is not?

17 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

"I was visiting a friend in Texas, you know, that little state that is a bastion of o…"

Frank Arnason replied Sep 25, 2011 to The word 'atheist' is perceived as hostile in a way that its meaning is not?

17 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

"Who's to say your example couldn't be applied to the universe itself? From a primeva…"

Frank Arnason replied Aug 7, 2011 to Science Proves God

748 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"In the apocryphal New Testament books. The dragons were in the original version of M…"

Frank Arnason replied Aug 6, 2011 to If people believe in God, why do they not believe in magic?

11 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ratifying Obliqueer

"Dragons too. Part of the book of Matthew that was cut out by the Catholic church at…"

Frank Arnason replied Aug 6, 2011 to If people believe in God, why do they not believe in magic?

11 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ratifying Obliqueer

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Torture Works

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Davis Goodman 19 seconds ago. 25 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service