Katie Roberts's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your reassurance - I do try not to offend so I'm glad I didn't! Interest…"

Katie Roberts replied Apr 15, 2010 to I am a gun toting, meat eating Atheist and libertarian...

83 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"Yeah sorry I missed where you'd asked me that. No, of course I don't think we shoul…"

Katie Roberts replied Apr 15, 2010 to I am a gun toting, meat eating Atheist and libertarian...

83 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"Our larger brain is attributed by some to a change to eating meat in our evolutionar…"

83 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"Weeeelllll, actually I'm vegan. So, because I extend that "right" to have such freed…"

83 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"Seems to me that everyone demanding "freedoms" forgets one thing. And that is that n…"

83 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"Yeah, its a funny one. I'm from the UK where it's always "bless you" (nobody ever sa…"

Katie Roberts replied Jan 29, 2010 to Do you feel offended at "bless you?"

43 May 11, 2011
Reply by Daniel Agnone

"Did you really just say that something unimaginable is "proof" of something else uni…"

Katie Roberts replied Jan 28, 2010 to Oh! Atheists listen!

11 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by No name

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service