Hank Ronan's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"At least we can eat the dead mackerel, so they're more useful than dead humans. Unle…"

Hank Ronan replied Sep 12, 2013 to insane comment following tornadoes in Oklahoma

69 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

"No, "Truthers" share conspiracy theories about the terrorist attacks on 09/11/01. Th…"

Hank Ronan replied Jul 17, 2013 to insane comment following tornadoes in Oklahoma

69 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

"Oh, that's a simple answer.  When you die, the god sits immediately in judgement to…"

Hank Ronan replied Jul 17, 2013 to insane comment following tornadoes in Oklahoma

69 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

""If given the opportunity would we revert back to the days of slavery and white bigo…"

Hank Ronan replied Jun 20, 2013 to America - "Love It or Leave It"

68 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Wow! Clear of Leukemia? That's awesome! My mother died of leukemia, as did my childh…"

Hank Ronan replied May 23, 2013 to insane comment following tornadoes in Oklahoma

69 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

"Is the doG dyslexic? He might actually be a God!"

Hank Ronan replied May 22, 2013 to insane comment following tornadoes in Oklahoma

69 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

"When your house is left standing and your family is safe, it's "Thank the Lord!" but…"

Hank Ronan replied May 21, 2013 to insane comment following tornadoes in Oklahoma

69 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by matt.clerke

"As a kid, you believe what you're told to believe until new information challenges t…"

Hank Ronan replied May 14, 2013 to i knew you answered a question like this before,,but i wanna know "What make you an atheist?"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"Two different words; theism refers to belief, gnosticism refers to knowledge, the wo…"

Hank Ronan replied May 14, 2013 to i knew you answered a question like this before,,but i wanna know "What make you an atheist?"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"Everyone is born an atheist, you have to be indoctrinated, which is what engenders b…"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service