Malcolm's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Or better yet, "May the Schwartz be with you.""

Malcolm replied Dec 9, 2010 to Responding to 'God Bless You' and 'I'll Pray for you'

66 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Janelle Campbell

"From the WHO:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemophilus_influenzae   So it should h…"

Malcolm replied Dec 9, 2010 to "Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

"I would never bring a child into this shitty world. I don't find it to be so shitty…"

Malcolm replied Dec 9, 2010 to Adoption vs IVF vs Natural birth

34 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Julien

"All that is involved with IVF is that an egg is taken from the prospective mother (w…"

34 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Julien

"Massachusetts allows same-sex marriages; in fact, I think it was the first state to…"

34 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Julien

""fever, cough, diarrhea, and loss of appetite" for more than 2 weeks? What kind of c…"

Malcolm replied Dec 9, 2010 to "Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

"Can someone win a Darwin Award for killing their offspring through stupidity? I thin…"

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

"He would be awfully boring at parties. Well, at least he could turn the water into…"

Malcolm replied Dec 4, 2010 to You never had a personal relationship with jesus!

75 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

"Where do you see these billboards? I admit that it's been years since I drove throug…"

Malcolm replied Dec 3, 2010 to I don't know which is the more frustrating religion anymore

13 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Natarajan Shanker

"If this is the case than what on earth did all that symbolism in the tent and in the…"

Malcolm replied Nov 28, 2010 to According to many Jewish authorities Christ's mission was ad hoc and not foretold

13 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Michael

RSS

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service