Charlotte Hilton's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The only way to stop drug gangs is legalisation and regulation. Tax them if needs be…"

Charlotte Hilton replied Nov 14, 2013 to Is vigilantism the way to fight drug gangs?

8 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I just don't understand why this post needs to be up for discussion? Atheists tend t…"

Charlotte Hilton replied Nov 14, 2013 to The science of "gaydar." Can you spot a gay just by looking?

61 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"What I don't understand is why you would ask this question. You couldn't have possib…"

Charlotte Hilton replied May 15, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"I think that their views and your own are personal. Mutual respect for those views w…"

Charlotte Hilton replied Feb 19, 2013 to Atheist college student dealing with Christian parents!

50 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Anna Wright

"I never said anything about the two siblings reproducing. I was talking about me rep…"

Charlotte Hilton replied Feb 18, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Yeah, I see what you are saying but I see my brother as another version of myself. H…"

Charlotte Hilton replied Feb 18, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"And she shouldn't be. It should go without saying really. Your siblings are there to…"

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"The incestuous feelings"

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Have you discussed these feelings with your brother/sister then?"

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

Started by Aiken Drums Sister in Politics 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 43 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Aiken Drums Sister 3 hours ago. 17 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service