Discern's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

""The Ledge" is actually worth a watch, and has some great anti-religion dialogue.  …"

Discern replied Nov 1, 2011 to Atheist themed films

41 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Stutz

"Sounds interesting, I ordered a copy."

Discern replied May 22, 2011 to Win a free signed copy of J. Anderson Thomson's new book!

22 May 22, 2011
Reply by Discern

"After coming out of christianity, I still don't agree with homosexuality.  I once as…"

Discern replied May 12, 2011 to Thoughts on Homosexuality?

132 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by kOrsan

"What bearing does any of this have on a debate with a christian? Is the christian su…"

Discern replied May 12, 2011 to My new favorite argument

134 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Unseen

"The bible does condemn female homosexuality: Romans 1:26 NLT: "That is why God aban…"

Discern replied May 10, 2011 to Thoughts on Homosexuality?

132 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by kOrsan

"I bow my head. I think it was IEatDinosaurMeat that mentioned choosing your battles.…"

Discern replied May 9, 2011 to Bow Your Head? Close Your Eyes? How to act when saying grace 101.

135 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dave Porter

"I probably wouldn't go into the reasons why. Someone like that isn't interested in b…"

Discern replied Apr 30, 2011 to Dealing with a close friend who now dislikes me based on my beliefs alone.

21 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"They'll just say that the priest obviously wasn't a christian if he was acting that…"

Discern replied Apr 27, 2011 to Dealing with "Christian" Friends

5 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Discern

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 63 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Physeter 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service