Alexander Jason Cherry's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to believe it is a religious act. but unfortunately, there's a lot of privi…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Jul 5, 2011 to Is Marriage Reserved for the Religious?

60 Jul 1, 2015

"I'm hard of hearing. The Think Atheist radio show is almost unintelligible to me. Do…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Jun 17, 2011 to Win a free signed copy of Michael Shermer's new book The Believing Brain!!

36 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by James Martin

"I appreciate being called a standard. But please don't eat of my flesh or drink of m…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Jun 12, 2011 to "I will make a man finer than the Gold of Ophir"

211 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Michael

"I rode motorcycles for ten years, and recently picked up a scooter. Feel free to swi…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Feb 7, 2011 to Not related to Atheism at all, but...

11 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Dale MacDougall

"Just keep in mind that one of the 'experts' (Giorgio A. Tsoukalos) they interview ha…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Feb 4, 2011 to Ancient Aliens on the History Channel - WOW

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

"The dates of pretty much every gospel I'm aware of are several decades or centuries…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Jan 28, 2011 to How many of you think that a historical Jesus never existed?

188 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by erik112358

"ahh, the argument from popularity. "seventy-three percent of the people in this coun…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Jan 17, 2011 to A callous and hateful reply from another Christian

41 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Richard Raymond

"When I was recovering from cancer, my mother gave me a "worry stone" shaped like an…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Jan 16, 2011 to FUN THREAD! Post what gifts you have received by Theists who know you are Atheist!

30 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Andrea

"As a concept, infinity certainly exists. It's the amount of all the integers. Some i…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Dec 20, 2010 to I need to ask this. What does everyone think of the words "Infinity" and "Perfection"?

35 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Anthony DeNinno

"I'm not entirely sure that those ARE unconstitutional. State offices aren't offices…"

Alexander Jason Cherry replied Nov 17, 2010 to CLEARLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!! SO WHY IS IT ON THE BOOKS?!

26 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service