Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (985)

Discussions Replied To (940) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm pissed; the Designer made your REM sleep more potent than mine. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 28 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31
Reply by Diane

"Hey folks, we are here because our pond scum ancestors were big and gobbled their sm…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 28 to Ah yes, love religion,

3 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Okay, James; there's no "panda's thumb" in Urban Dictionary. What are you down to? "

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 27 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31
Reply by Diane

"Of course I use words my listeners will understand. To do otherwise is foolish. I do…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 26 to Atheist definition... semantics...

5 Aug 26
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Simon, I heard chronic (lower) back pain attributed to bipedalism. If true, it's ano…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 26 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31
Reply by Diane

"I heard Tyson's remark and figured he was giving a verbal finger to Catholicism and…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 26 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31
Reply by Diane

"Gregg, I stopped after several p'graphs persuaded that sci-fi writers are more imagi…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 26 to What is "Rational thinking"?

196 Sep 9
Reply by Unseen

"Until Davis identifies Taleb's evidence?"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 25 to What is "Rational thinking"?

196 Sep 9
Reply by Unseen

"That from a guy who'd said he's not a physicist and his math talent stopped at plane…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 24 to What is "Rational thinking"?

196 Sep 9
Reply by Unseen

"Until Taleb provides evidence, consider him a non-economist or non-mathematician, an…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 24 to What is "Rational thinking"?

196 Sep 9
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service