Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (763)

Discussions Replied To (725) Replies Latest Activity

"No one here at T/A has caught on so far that "Jesus Christ" is a member of the Natio…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 10 to The need for knife control

73 on Wednesday
Reply by Obfuskation

"I'm so glad you posted that; it gave me a chance to ask my question. A few months ag…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 10 to Women

11 Apr 11
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Philip, you're not digressing; you're saying what you and many more need to say. Off…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 8 to Oh the vileness!!! This Nun has NONE of my respect!

25 Apr 10
Reply by Andy Hoke

"We have the above Atheism-Belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to noth…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 8 to would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

"When I was in 11th and 12th grades, the nuns called it self-abuse. Endlessly. Didn't…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 8 to Oh the vileness!!! This Nun has NONE of my respect!

25 Apr 10
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Nice!"

25 Apr 10
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Despite the many times I have heard that evaluating both the emotions and the reason…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 6 to would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

"I agree, Reg. A few decades ago I read that Aquinas wrote a marriage manual. He not…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 6 to Oh the vileness!!! This Nun has NONE of my respect!

25 Apr 10
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Hm-mm, I've heard that sugar is unkind to vaginas. Leave it to Catholicism to not ca…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 6 to Oh the vileness!!! This Nun has NONE of my respect!

25 Apr 10
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Shorten it, perhaps to "What I dined on is now dining on me."  "

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 3 to Your epitath

44 Apr 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com