Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (995)

Discussions Replied To (950) Replies Latest Activity

"Stephen, I've heard from a few biblical literalists and their rigidity persuaded me…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 6 to Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones, now hear the word of the lord.

1 Sep 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Gregg, with six words you settled the issue between Eva and Reg. Good show! Theists…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 4 to What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Charles, I will clarify. If the value to humanity is measured by the number of words…"

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

"The value of atheism to humanity? If words have value to humanity, atheists contribu…"

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

"MikeLong, your post appears to say your life is insignificant, puny. If it is, I rec…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 2 to Knowledge is Powerful, knowledge is heavy....

11 Sep 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"U, tell us the debris on the ground, the clouds of dust in the streets after the bui…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 30 to 9/11 never happened (not like you think it did)

13 Aug 30
Reply by Unseen

"In Gregg's Believers spent their entire lives trying to make people enjoying this li…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 28 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31
Reply by Diane

"It'll cost you, Gregg. A yoctobuck per teragram. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 28 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31
Reply by Diane

"Untrue? Do addition and subtraction no longer work? "

45 Aug 31
Reply by Diane

"Belle, I see several questions there. I will take on one of them. If by "intellectua…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 28 to Knowledge is Powerful, knowledge is heavy....

11 Sep 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service