Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,201)

Discussions Replied To (1145) Replies Latest Activity

"Funded by taxes, some of those whose salaries the taxes pay will attach the stuff of…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 14 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Where is your evidence that a different physics preceded the physics we know? I won'…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 14 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"A most appropriate metaphor/ And throughout human history, when did religious worshi…"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Reg, according to a physics text I saw a few years ago, follow a decimal point with…"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Beanie, as scientific hardware improves, scientists do explain more. When I saw a cr…"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Reg, that Catholic priest knew mathematics well enough to change a "+"in an equation…"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Reg, I see artists' renderings of what looks like a trampoline in space and do not s…"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Steve, the Bangers deny the existence of much data and conjure up stuff they call da…"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Done, Strega, and I drank it warm. "

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"I scored 38 out of 40, but  my cousin Eddie was one hell of a guy. I won't try to dr…"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by TJ

RSS

Forum

israel- i need to vent

Started by Wassabi in Politics. Last reply by Davis Goodman 17 minutes ago. 15 Replies

I don't understand Brexit

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Davis Goodman yesterday. 24 Replies

Questioning the nature of friendship

Started by Shane Michaels in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 9 Replies

Messin' with the god folks

Started by Richard Foster in Politics Jun 25. 0 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Blasphemistan

Posted by navid on June 29, 2016 at 2:00pm 8 Comments

Pride Parade & Muslims

Posted by navid on June 27, 2016 at 4:30am 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by