Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,156)

Discussions Replied To (1095) Replies Latest Activity

"Davis, my thanks for your humorous surrender. Unseen surrendered by going ad hominem…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 13 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"Beanie, you don't understand Wikipedia.It being a wiki, anyone who can access it can…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 12 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"Beanie: It has NOT been used ... VELOCITY HERE ON EARTH. It has been used to measure…"

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"Davis, you know there's nothing I can say that will persuade you to consider the evi…"

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"U, when you have apologized for the name-calling you did in your last post, .... "

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"U, those words are evidence that besides knowing nothing of what every electrical en…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 11 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"Davis, Unseen, gotcha? On Saturday you took only minutes to challenge my posts. In t…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 10 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"Is there anyone whose offspring are not wonderful? My offspring, if I'd had any, wou…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 8 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

"@Belle: That's a good question but for men it omits something important. For women i…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 8 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

"Off yourself and you won't care. You won't even know. "

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service