Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,300)

Discussions Replied To (1214) Replies Latest Activity

"Belle, that's a tough-as-nails reply, but tough love can sometimes be just right."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to Religion is devisive

20 Jan 5
Reply by Zenith

"W, I'm 86 and ok with not being anonymous. In short, by whatever lawful means you ca…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to This is pretty heavy.

18 Jan 16
Reply by W1NT3R5

"A logical impossibility, but for many people an emotional necessity. The condition i…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 3 to A proof that the existence of God is a logical impossibility

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

"Matt went to one of the places deductive reasoning can take a guy when it's not rest…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 2 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Bob, is there an understanding, lay or other, that's so well "armored" that it can't…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1 to I find this very disturbing... (genetics and alt-right)

8 Jan 28
Reply by Mike Lansing

"Your evidence?"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Some minds are more easily boggled than others. My 12 years in RC schools, where a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Since Big Science (aka taxpayer subsidized science) became a reality, a list that in…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 31 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"She sure as hell did!"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 31, 2016 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Responding to a query in one of his many TV presentations, DeGrasse Tyson said the u…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 30, 2016 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 17 Replies

I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Andrew Brown 1 hour ago. 42 Replies

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by CDB 3 hours ago. 34 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service