Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (994)

Discussions Replied To (949) Replies Latest Activity

"Let's reprise. Big pond scum engulfed (ate) their smaller neighbors. I sometimes don…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 26 to Is rape an evolved mating adaptation?

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

"Every activist started with small actions, Joann."

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 26 to Many Americans Want the Under (Submissive) Place in Over/Under" (Dominant/Submissive) Relationships.

2 Apr 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I held an adult education certificate and can add something of possible historical i…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 25 to Calling all teachers, professors, and other educators! Evolution in the classroom question!

4 May 1
Reply by matt.clerke

"Good science requires detachment, and Palmer and Thornhill certainly demonstrate the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 25 to Is rape an evolved mating adaptation?

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

"Shucks, Gary, I saw your topic and immediately wanted to suggest the alternative my…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 25 to Alternative to Church

28 Apr 26
Reply by dataguy

"This is a possibility, but I would ask Have you considered that you may have psychop…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 24 to Why we overdo death?

39 Apr 29
Reply by Bernardo

"Read up on the part the amygdala plays in our responses to events in our lives. Brai…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 24 to Why we overdo death?

39 Apr 29
Reply by Bernardo

"My biggest beef is, how does anyone feel they have the right to push their definitio…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 24 to "God is Not Great" or "God is Not Real"

13 Apr 24
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That's true, Gregg, if it's also true that the contenders have about equal claim on…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 24 to If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

142 Aug 5
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"Mike, Gregg, April Fools Day was weeks ago."

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 24 to If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

142 Aug 5
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service