Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,257)

Discussions Replied To (1176) Replies Latest Activity

"That city people crap on country people, and country people lash out makes sense. A…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 27 to Finally something approaching a coherent explanation behind Trumpism....sadly

16 Nov 3
Reply by TJ

"I do not now have the  means to read politicians' emails. They do now have the means…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 18 to Hacking Happens: Describe Life When We Have Few If Any Secrets

10 Oct 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Play up to Trump's weak ego. By November 9th, have him out of the way. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 18 to Hacking Happens: Describe Life When We Have Few If Any Secrets

10 Oct 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Those who do such deeds are inured to them but may later regret them.  Those who don…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 17 to Hacking Happens: Describe Life When We Have Few If Any Secrets

10 Oct 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Belle, I'm glad you're back. As I read your OP I asked what happened to the cheery B…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 16 to It never stops

12 Oct 16
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"RyanGutten, are you wanting debate help, or a debate? "

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 16 to Your view on my response on what an atheist said 2 me:

11 Oct 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

"On this, Unseen, I agree with you. Thanks for the clip."

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 13 to Sam Harris's devastating takedown of Trump and why, despite her faults, you must vote for Clinton

53 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

"Pascal's Wager, when it offers two choices, is invalid. When it offers four choices…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 10 to Men despise Religion. They hate it and are afraid it may be true - Blaise Pascal

8 Oct 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Reg, a nickel says you're spoofing. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 10 to Men despise Religion. They hate it and are afraid it may be true - Blaise Pascal

8 Oct 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Another take on Catholic culture: I can identify and describe the instant I stopped…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 10 to Does Catholicism have a culture?

19 Oct 12
Reply by Chris

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service