Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,219)

Discussions Replied To (1155) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Davis, for deleting my reply to your term "anglo-saxon power". "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 29 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

107 on Wednesday
Reply by TJ

"Is there a nation whose elites don't exploit the non-elites? Who but non-elites will…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 29 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

107 on Wednesday
Reply by TJ

"In the US of A, Davis, that translates to "government of, by and for investors". I w…"

107 on Wednesday
Reply by TJ

"Here's some food for thought: http://homepages.xnet.co.nz/~hardy/cosmologystatement.…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 28 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A guy in New Jersey sees the word "Theism" and thinks Bronze Age? "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 27 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

"In two battery-powered clocks, I turned the batteries around and time stopped. I put…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 24 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

"TJ, in another discussion you said you go with your gut. When scientists go with the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 23 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A equals B is commutative. A implies B is not."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 23 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

"Theists and Bangers all believe there was a beginning. The Theists invented one and…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 23 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

"TJ, I found contradictory evidence in a library and started thinking. I searched the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 23 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service