Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,095)

Discussions Replied To (1047) Replies Latest Activity

"It wasn't I, Davis. For most of my life I've lived in urban areas where a bad guy wi…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 14 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

271 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Davis, the US government has little power to draw lines between ordinary weapons Ame…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 14 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

271 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Allowed by whom, Davis?"

271 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"U, You omitted the most effective possibility, creating in predators' minds a fear t…"

271 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Davis, flame-throwers, grenades, and now grenade launchers? Caution and paranoia are…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 13 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

271 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Davis, your asking Why not flame throwers and grenades? reveals a lack of thought. E…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 13 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

271 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The Trinity functions as an aptitude test; people who accept it will accept everythi…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 13 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

38 on Thursday
Reply by Simon Mathews

"I don't know the reason(s) for America's excessive violence. I regularly ask those w…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 12 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

271 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Who says revenge isn't sweet? U, the European Charter and the So. African Const. are…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 12 to Proud to be American?

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

"And...?"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 12 to Proud to be American?

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service