Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,216)

Discussions Replied To (1152) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's some food for thought: http://homepages.xnet.co.nz/~hardy/cosmologystatement.…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 28 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A guy in New Jersey sees the word "Theism" and thinks Bronze Age? "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 27 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

"In two battery-powered clocks, I turned the batteries around and time stopped. I put…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 24 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

"TJ, in another discussion you said you go with your gut. When scientists go with the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 23 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"A equals B is commutative. A implies B is not."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 23 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

"Theists and Bangers all believe there was a beginning. The Theists invented one and…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 23 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

"TJ, I found contradictory evidence in a library and started thinking. I searched the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 23 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Touche, Steve.You spotted my failure to identify LeMaitre as a Catholic priest commi…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 18 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

""You're sounding to me like you WANT the big bang to be false because it would make…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 18 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Aw, the LIGO folk have done what the BICEP2 folk did: they published their finding b…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 17 to Gravitational waves: discovery hailed as breakthrough of the century

22 Jun 20
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service