Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,301)

Discussions Replied To (1214) Replies Latest Activity

"Belle, I saw the four stages in a dictionary of psychology, which described each sta…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 23 to Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

29 Jan 29
Reply by Mike Lansing

"Much as TJ said, scar tissue protects a physical wound as it heals. Some discolorati…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 22 to Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

29 Jan 29
Reply by Mike Lansing

"Strega and Simon, if you two continue gaslighting each other, I will be gaslit. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 16 to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

"Davis, you describe well the country I happened to be born into. Hell no, I'm not a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 14 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Darwin studied and wrote on natural selection. Who will study and write on emotional…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 14 to It's hard to know where to start

53 Jan 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Like all religions, Scientology is a for-profit business. Does the government ignor…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 11 to Is scientology a religion?

13 Feb 2
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Dustin, please wait until April 1st to do this."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 11 to The Afterlife

114 Feb 6
Reply by jerry

"Unseen, your sources lack evidence. Stop believing all you read; start thinking."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Gregg, Godel's Completeness Theorem suggests Yes. Since such machines and the simula…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

""...kids going on about Superman." Jake, they were told they are children of God an…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to A proof that the existence of God is a logical impossibility

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service