Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,293)

Discussions Replied To (1207) Replies Latest Activity

"Unseen, your sources lack evidence. Stop believing all you read; start thinking."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

"Gregg, Godel's Completeness Theorem suggests Yes. Since such machines and the simula…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

""...kids going on about Superman." Jake, they were told they are children of God an…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to A proof that the existence of God is a logical impossibility

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

"Belle, that's a tough-as-nails reply, but tough love can sometimes be just right."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to Religion is devisive

20 Jan 5
Reply by Zenith

"W, I'm 86 and ok with not being anonymous. In short, by whatever lawful means you ca…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4 to This is pretty heavy.

18 Jan 16
Reply by W1NT3R5

"A logical impossibility, but for many people an emotional necessity. The condition i…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 3 to A proof that the existence of God is a logical impossibility

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

"Matt went to one of the places deductive reasoning can take a guy when it's not rest…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 2 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

"Bob, is there an understanding, lay or other, that's so well "armored" that it can't…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1 to I find this very disturbing... (genetics and alt-right)

7 Jan 3
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Your evidence?"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

"Some minds are more easily boggled than others. My 12 years in RC schools, where a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

67 Jan 12
Reply by Michael

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service