Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (985)

Discussions Replied To (940) Replies Latest Activity

"Four minutes. You're fast. "

Tom Sarbeck replied May 4 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"U, miracles help religions become profitable. Yours has potential; you made your mot…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 4 to Help me start a new religion

99 May 7
Reply by Simon Paynton

"U, make that EARLY skepticism. Your devil's advocate gene has screwed you again; the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 4 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"Andy, with you doing real estate appraisals and my owning some land, we can speak th…"

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"GM, I wasn't shrilly claiming that the science of climate change is analogous to a r…"

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"I've put a few lunchtime chats with post-religion folk out of their misery by sugges…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 4 to Thought Terminating Cliches

15 May 4
Reply by Unseen

"While active in water politics in Arizona, I heard political slogans described as a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 2 to Thought Terminating Cliches

15 May 4
Reply by Unseen

"And, This statement is false."

Tom Sarbeck replied May 2 to This is the interesting factoid thread

50 May 3
Reply by Unseen

"Her name was Hedy Lamarr and she was in eleven movies, in alphabetic order from Boom…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 2 to This is the interesting factoid thread

50 May 3
Reply by Unseen

"I'm about to shout and I'm asking your pardon in advance. WHY HAS NO ONE HERE TOLD A…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 2 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service