Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,037)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"Reg, key parts of BB cosmology were deduced, not observed. Among them are the singul…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 11 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"As we have OBSERVED it? No, Reg, but as some theorists deduced it from reversing the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 11 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Your evidence, Gallup? "

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Kraft."

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"You know it's made of Parmesan!"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I checked my OED. To presuppose is to assume the truth of the conclusion. The presup…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Popes have to play two very different roles. To those under them in the hierarchy an…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 9 to On the fence....

136 Nov 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Savannah, I've been reading your posts and seeing you dealing with some of the issue…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 9 to On the fence....

136 Nov 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Bob, thank you for acknowledging the institutional inanity of: the nun who told the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 8 to On the fence....

136 Nov 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Davis, It means you haven't reached an age at which your body starts coming apart. A…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 7 to On the fence....

136 Nov 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service