Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (945)

Discussions Replied To (903) Replies Latest Activity

"U, I didn't know you are a non-theist conservative: ...C. gives people rights.... In…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 18 to Things you hate.

196 Apr 25
Reply by kris feenstra

"I'm way out of the closet and the best way I know to deal with believers is to be a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 17 to Dogmatic Atheist or Respectful Husband?

12 Apr 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"U, I've studied the Constitution and recently, in order to become a member of a coun…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 17 to Things you hate.

196 Apr 25
Reply by kris feenstra

"Did the see the cartoon shortly after the event? It showed several Taliban folk, and…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 16 to

just now

"There has long been a lot of quackery in health care. There is still a lot. Chiropra…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 13 to Woo and conflict in the workplace

9 Apr 13
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Three books in a university library opened my mind. The first compared the main chri…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 13 to In need of an believer to atheist "conversion kit"'

40 Apr 20
Reply by Yahweh

"On behavioral issues my mom and dad were "old-world German tyrants" and occasionally…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 13 to Men raising kids

22 Apr 13
Reply by Unseen

"No one in those times would have violated a law against stoning? Assuming the truth…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 13 to

just now

"A wonderful goal. If money weren't buying the services of so many politicians, we co…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 12 to

just now

"Gregg, if I were prescient I would have a few billion dollars in overseas tax havens…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 11 to

just now

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service