Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,219)

Discussions Replied To (1155) Replies Latest Activity

"Eat, drink, pee, crap and fuck."

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 18 to Riddle me this....

9 Sep 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Of course there was no Big Bang! Georges LeMaitre's math didn't describe the univers…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 17 to New theory of cosmic origin implies no Big Bang

60 on Saturday
Reply by TJ

"Einstein's spooky action faster than light? Of frigging course, otherwise the earth…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Sep 17 to Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein’s ‘spooky action at a distance’: At least 10,000 times faster than light

26 Sep 17
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Belle, Reg's view is from a place where people feel their personal power. He has def…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Nader idealists were a problem but I was more pissed: 1) at Al Gore's handlers for n…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"1. You haven't read the EU explanation. 2:. EU doesn't explain gravity via electrici…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 4 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"EUers say the BBers decide the funding, and a lack of funding does limit the require…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 3 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thank you, Unseen, for paving the way for the Electric Universe. I like best your "w…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 3 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yep, that is food for thought. It's far more nourishing than Genesis. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 1 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Are you offering that as evidence that you have done some independent thinking? "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 1 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Bigot Ambassador & Blasphemers

Posted by Noon Alif on September 26, 2016 at 6:00am 1 Comment

Serpens - the serpent

Posted by Brad Snowder on September 25, 2016 at 11:27am 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service