Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,099)

Discussions Replied To (1051) Replies Latest Activity

"At long damn last! Now I can pay my rent! Just kidding, Belle. Since high school, in…"

Tom Sarbeck replied 15 hours ago to Earth's Magnetic Field....

3 14 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Shoot my guardian angel? I'll shoot myself, and be assured of eternity in Catholicis…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Edit that line to read, if America outlaws guns, American outlaws will still have gu…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Pigs and other farm animals will indeed fly, and do aerial acrobatics, before we Yan…"

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"You're right, kris; this entire discussion is useless speculation. "

311 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Those words could describe an xian who, for a man who adored her, tried agnosticism…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 23 to Perfect Irony

13 on Monday
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"Re the edge dot org article, I read it to mean that someone has at last applied Occa…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 21 to You think there's a multiverse?

55 7 minutes ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Davis, thanks. I will check out your cites."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 20 to You think there's a multiverse?

55 7 minutes ago

"Beanie: Mulitversists are motivated to explain life cycles of a universe, irrespecti…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 20 to You think there's a multiverse?

55 7 minutes ago

"Those words read like those produced by the poster once known as Dr. Bob. Are they?…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 17 to Do Christians read the Bible? Newsweek article says "no".

39 on Tuesday
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Religion Virus

Forum

You think there's a multiverse?

Started by Michael in Miscellaneous Sciences. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 7 minutes ago. 55 Replies

Really, God?

Started by Dale Headley in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 16 minutes ago. 2 Replies

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 19 minutes ago. 10 Replies

God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

Started by Ari in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service