Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,209)

Discussions Replied To (1152) Replies Latest Activity

"Belle, Reg's view is from a place where people feel their personal power. He has def…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Nader idealists were a problem but I was more pissed: 1) at Al Gore's handlers for n…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"1. You haven't read the EU explanation. 2:. EU doesn't explain gravity via electrici…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 4 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"EUers say the BBers decide the funding, and a lack of funding does limit the require…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 3 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thank you, Unseen, for paving the way for the Electric Universe. I like best your "w…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 3 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yep, that is food for thought. It's far more nourishing than Genesis. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 1 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Are you offering that as evidence that you have done some independent thinking? "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 1 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

82 Jul 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thank you, Davis, for deleting my reply to your term "anglo-saxon power". "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 29 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

106 4 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"Is there a nation whose elites don't exploit the non-elites? Who but non-elites will…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 29 to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

106 4 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"In the US of A, Davis, that translates to "government of, by and for investors". I w…"

106 4 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service