Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (943)

Discussions Replied To (901) Replies Latest Activity

"Diane, her praying for you gives her life a purpose. I hope I've given purpose to a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Tuesday to Five things to remember when talking with atheists

11 yesterday
Reply by Scott Kaelen

"Paedocommunion, I had to look that up. Ditto. OED says 'paedo' is British for 'pedo'…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Tuesday to Five things to remember when talking with atheists

11 yesterday
Reply by Scott Kaelen

"Your words stir a memory. I found an Einstein quote that said (as I recall it, not a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Tuesday to Redirecting One's Life

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Belle Rose

"A leader's most onerous duty is pandering. It's doubtful that Sproul believes what h…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to Five things to remember when talking with atheists

11 yesterday
Reply by Scott Kaelen

"Strega, thank you for the multiple opportunities you gave me. There is an understand…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to Redirecting One's Life

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Yeah, Ed!!! Congrats on your upcoming retirement! You will soon have time to do all…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Sunday to Redirecting One's Life

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Xians can be so much fun! Thanks, Robert."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 26 to Signs of the Lord

11 on Sunday
Reply by Physeter

"I will take a path between idealism and cynicism, I call it realism, or sometimes pr…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 26 to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 on Thursday
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I understand that researchers are studying how flora and fauna communicate. What do…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 26 to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 on Thursday
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Hey, get real. It was with much enthusiasm for centuries that England's Catholics ki…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 24 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 on Tuesday
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service