Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,156)

Discussions Replied To (1095) Replies Latest Activity

"Julie, I'm glad you closed your post with the above. Pandering to xian voters is so…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Monday to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

21 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Belle, chingada isn't in my small Span/Eng dictionary but I get the drift. Instead o…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 14 to "Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

20 Jun 14
Reply by Belle Rose

"Belle, I joined when I saw in the Atheists United newsletter that the CofS insisted…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 6 to The Church of Satan

5 May 7
Reply by Unseen

"I read long ago -- don't remember the source -- that folks in ancient times believed…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 6 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

71 May 13
Reply by Kel

"Reg, this might answer your question: one of pre-revolutionary France's monarchs sai…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 30 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

71 May 13
Reply by Kel

"Beanie, the universe didn't simply happen; you and I and the rest of homo sapiens si…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 30 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

71 May 13
Reply by Kel

"Kirk, I reserve replies such as "Beats me" for conversations with other BDSM fans. P…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 29 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

71 May 13
Reply by Kel

"Peter, take away the "To me,"; there IS something wrong with that stuff and you desc…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 1 to It Seems Like Yahweh WANTS Sin To Occur

92 Mar 26
Reply by Mai

"Reg, that article had a link to one on cosmic background radiation (CBR). I opened i…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 15 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"Thanks, Reg. We will see if this hypothesis survives testing that's more rigorous th…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 15 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service