Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,166)

Discussions Replied To (1111) Replies Latest Activity

"The Soviet Union's communist government banned religion in favor of atheism. Seventy…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Thursday to Why waste time hoping religious people just go away.

23 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I saw an artist's take on one of the photos. It showed a wide horizontal stripe, per…"

Tom Sarbeck replied on Thursday to Why waste time hoping religious people just go away.

23 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I too live in the midst of xians but "

Tom Sarbeck replied May 9 to I finally understand

10 May 10
Reply by SteveInCO

"In almost a year, an earthquake didn't move the building enough to increase the ball…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 24 to What, for you, is Science?

99 Apr 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Erin, as you now know, visiting TA can expand people's horizons. In the early 1970s…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 24 to The Pendulum Swing: Has Feminism Gone Too Far?

35 Apr 24
Reply by Unseen

"Minus 10 to that power!:)"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 24 to The Pendulum Swing: Has Feminism Gone Too Far?

35 Apr 24
Reply by Unseen

"Palin or Trump? My damn hand!"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"C'mon, Belle, he's not yet the nominee so no one believes you'll really go. And, you…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"A new low for China, Belle. Not new for the USA. Recall the woman writer the USA bar…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 2, 2015 to Miss World Contestant Barred from China

6 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Cesar Deicide

"Entirely speculative. Its existence is "necessary" because without it there's not en…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 27, 2015 to Dr. Bob...explain something for me...please.

30 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Ian

RSS

Forum

This topic again

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Daniel W. 14 hours ago. 4 Replies

Are atheist a part of the collective consciousness?

Started by Ralph Burks in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 52 minutes ago. 8 Replies

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Unseen 14 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis on Friday. 4 Replies

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service