Cristynfaye's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe I worded my statement wrong then, because you misunderstood me.  I never ever…"

Cristynfaye replied Jun 5, 2012 to Atheist/Non-believing Parents/Christian Grandparents- What to do?

21 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Rachel

"I guess you just have to use your own discernment and decide if your kids can handle…"

Cristynfaye replied Jun 5, 2012 to Atheist/Non-believing Parents/Christian Grandparents- What to do?

21 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Rachel

"Kids aren't dumb.  They also model parent's beliefs and behaviors over any other aut…"

21 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Rachel

"Heather, that's not what I'm saying at all. What I am saying is that in the United S…"

21 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Rachel

"The most important thing is to not be afraid to talk to your kids about God or spiri…"

21 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Rachel

"Was he serious about it or was he laughing and joking?  Cause when I was a Christian…"

Cristynfaye replied May 9, 2012 to What do you think of attack baptism?

43 May 10, 2012
Reply by Josh Leach

"I dunno...I remember a lot of kids being good at math regardless of their religious…"

Cristynfaye replied Apr 13, 2012 to Would indoctrinated kids be able to grasp the fundamentals of math and science in school if they weren't limited by religious beliefs?

18 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Eric Diaz

"It's Cristyn, and the stigma exists both in and out of the church.  I've been on bot…"

Cristynfaye replied Mar 15, 2012 to Do the mentally ill go to hell?

38 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I think there is still sort of a stigma about being mentally ill in the church.  Bec…"

Cristynfaye replied Mar 15, 2012 to Do the mentally ill go to hell?

38 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I have really bad eyes and shouldn't be driving at night, but this one night I had t…"

Cristynfaye replied Mar 14, 2012 to Old Habits Die Hard

23 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service