Neil C. Reinhardt's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

""A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the righ…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Feb 6, 2012 to 2nd amendment, right to bear arms. thoughts?

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"As Founding Father and Non-Believer Thomas Jefferson said: "No free man shall ever…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Feb 6, 2012 to 2nd amendment, right to bear arms. thoughts?

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WOULD CAUSE ME TO CAST THE DECIDING VOTE FOR THE SLICK TALKING, D…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Feb 5, 2012 to How much to buy your vote?

44 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"While I would like to say there is not enough money to buy my vote, as long as it wo…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Feb 5, 2012 to How much to buy your vote?

44 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"GEE, CONTINUE TO SCREW UP YOUR ATHLETIC ABILITY, YOUR LUNGS AND YOUR HEALTH. CONTIUE…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Jan 30, 2012 to If cigarettes became illegal tomorrow (caught smoking would mean going to jail for a months and you would become an ex-con)... would you still smoke?

18 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Kyle Wilkins

"STOPPING SMOKING IS EASY IF YOU KNOW THAT SIMPLY DRINKING ENOUGHT NONI JUCE WILL CAU…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Jan 30, 2012 to If cigarettes became illegal tomorrow (caught smoking would mean going to jail for a months and you would become an ex-con)... would you still smoke?

18 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Kyle Wilkins

"I am absolutely certain I do not KNOW IF there is a god (or gods) or Not! Thus, I AM…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Jan 7, 2012 to Are Atheist Certain?

74 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Nathan Sexton

"HOPEFULLY IN THIS, YOU FIND SOME USEFUL INFORMATION YOU DID NOT KNOW AND PERHAPS SOM…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Jan 7, 2012 to Should I Lie to Children?

197 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Lana Smith

"IN AROUND 1964 A COWORKER AND FRIEND, JOHN SHENSKY, GAVE ME THE NICKNAME "NASTY NEIL…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Jan 7, 2012 to Should I Lie to Children?

197 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Lana Smith

"SOMETHING ELSE YOU, AS WELL AS ALL ATHEISTS CAN, AND SHOULD, DO IS EARN ABOUT WHO SO…"

Neil C. Reinhardt replied Jan 6, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Simon Paynton 1 hour ago. 22 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 1 Comment

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.