Kara H Bickford's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"archaeo: fear of heights?  I always learned the Moro response or reflex and suckling…"

Kara H Bickford replied Jul 3, 2012 to What Makes Us Human?

366 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"hahahaha...I do believe it was!! I think you may be right...:-P"

Kara H Bickford replied Jul 3, 2012 to Thinking seriously about de conversion

55 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Well matter can never be destroyed, only transformed.  Maybe there-in lies the answe…"

Kara H Bickford replied Jul 3, 2012 to How did you get here!? What's your story?

130 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Kara H Bickford

"Good for you Diane! If I ever have kids they will be taught the history of religion,…"

Kara H Bickford replied Jul 3, 2012 to How did you get here!? What's your story?

130 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Kara H Bickford

"Kevin : Why would a mind make us so inefficiently?  I mean we have so many downfalls…"

130 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Kara H Bickford

"I love how you said "you will get in touch with you" how very true!! ONLY YOU can ex…"

Kara H Bickford replied Jun 28, 2012 to Thinking seriously about de conversion

55 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Well since I went to a Catholic College my curriculum consisted of Judeo Christian..…"

Kara H Bickford replied Jun 28, 2012 to Hello Community

22 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Kara H Bickford

"The God Delusion is wonderful...Dawkins is my hero! I love his approach to atheism f…"

Kara H Bickford replied Jun 28, 2012 to How did you get here!? What's your story?

130 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Kara H Bickford

"It's true as frustrating as it is....Atheism is really something that happens over a…"

Kara H Bickford replied Jun 28, 2012 to How did you get here!? What's your story?

130 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Kara H Bickford

"Why does our existence have to be from a who....why cant people just be content with…"

130 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Kara H Bickford

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 1 hour ago. 64 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 67 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Physeter 12 hours ago. 20 Replies

Blog Posts

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 0 Comments

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service