Belle Rose's Discussions (1,904)

Discussions Started (60) Replies Latest Activity

Is the struggle of the women in Islamic countries the same as Latino women?

I have dedicated my entire adult life to the study of Spanish culture, grammar, literature, linguistics, and history. I married a man from…

Started by Belle Rose in History, Archaeology, Paleontology

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

Do not read this if you are a rapist

Did you know....that 3 out of 100 rapes actually get prosecuted? The following link explains: http://www.rainn.org/news-room/97-of-every-

Started by Belle Rose in Law, Trials, and Decisions

55 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Where were you?

My dad always gives me history lessons...........lol It's the 50th anniversary this month of President Kennedy's assasination....for those…

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk

7 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

Yaay for New Mexico! We are on the map for something awesome!

Danielle you were the first person that came to mind when I read this news (in a good way :) Lady Gaga is going to perform in SPACE!...lau…

21 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

Understanding Islam

I want to know more about the "shunning" process in Islam and particularly towards women - to understand what they face. I am offering supp…

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists

51 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by R

Leader of the home

I am (and always will be) friends with people even if they hold different views as me. This may seem counter-intuitive for a militant anti-…

2 Nov 6, 2013

Children of rape

I have a question for everyone: for the ladies...if you became pregnant as a result of rape, what do you think you would do? Keep the baby…

Started by Belle Rose in Advice

126 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Romance and Roses

I love roses. It only takes a single rose to make me smile. Not a dozen, that's just way too much. But the single rose must be chosen. Thou…

43 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

The Soul

Throughout time, humans have had many varied concepts of the "soul." The one I'm most indoctrinated (formerly) into was the idea of the Tri…

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists

24 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Kant or Hume?

I've been reading up and brushing up on the Enlightenment thinkers just for the hell of it...and I have a question of opinion and/or contra…

Started by Belle Rose in Philosophy

24 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Peter Mark Longdon 17 minutes ago. 8 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Rocky john 3 hours ago. 22 Replies

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 10 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service