Belle Rose's Discussions (1,904)

Discussions Started (60) Replies Latest Activity

Unions - another "good ol' boy" club, or something worth fighting to keep?

I'm trying to ender the trades to get a job that can pay the bills. As a woman there are many obstacles in the way...but there's also a lot…

Started by Belle Rose in Politics

6 Jan 13
Reply by Belle Rose

What do you think of exotic dancers?

I'm interested to know...from men and women, what do you think of exotic dancers? Sexy or slutty? Dumb or intelligent? Oppressed or empowe…

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk

39 Jan 13
Reply by James Cox

Ever been to a Masonic Lodge?

Has anyone ever been inside a Masonic Lodge? Back story: So....I've been accepted into a unique pre-apprenticeship program for women to tr…

49 Jan 6
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Exploring what sexual health really looks like...

So I was in a marriage that was very sexually abusive. Prior to, I've basically been in a string sexually abusive relationships/situations…

Started by Belle Rose in Advice

109 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Love is patient, love is kind.........wait a minute!

What is healthy love? No really. I'm asking. I'm embarking on a journey to better understand what it means to love and be loved. I used t…

22 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

My new tattoo - Astonishing Light

"Luz Asombrosa" means Astonishing Light in Spanish. It is from the poem, "I heard God laughting." It says: "I wish I could show you when y…

19 Feb 4
Reply by Belle Rose

My heart is breaking

I found out tonight that the two children of one of my best friends are currently being abused by their caregiver. The mother (my friend) i…

Started by Belle Rose in Advice

18 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

Testing the waters

So I went to Spanish Catholic Mass tonight with one of my best friends. We have kids that play together at least once a week and we are bot…

18 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by James Cox

Real Recovery

I'm wondering what you all think....... Do addicts ever REALLY recover? I'm thinking about addicts to anything. Drugs. Alcohol. Sex. Gambl…

Started by Belle Rose in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology

18 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by MikeLong

Is the risk worth it? What do you think?

I want to get a tattoo. I have ALWAYS wanted one and I finally know exactly what I want. In planning to go under the needle I have been res…

Started by Belle Rose in Biology and Medicine

146 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service