Belle Rose's Discussions (1,904)

Discussions Started (60) Replies Latest Activity

Brag about yourself!

That's right. Tell all what you are REALLY good at. Whether it's graduating from Harvard, or being the record holder for surviving the most…

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

Is it a surprise that the two states that have fully legalized weed got together for a superBOWL?? hahaha

That's some funny shit! I don't smoke pot anymore. I'm a mother with responsibilities. But I'm sort of jealous. The other day I was standi…

Started by Belle Rose in Law, Trials, and Decisions

6 Feb 22
Reply by Belle Rose

Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

See this article: http://www.kansas.com/2014/02/18/3297077/sponsor-of-kansas-spanking-bill.html Quote: bill introduced by a Wichita lawma…

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

My Soulmate

I've never given much thought to the idea of a soulmate. What is a soulmate? Is it another elusive term for the wishful thinking? Or do we…

11 Feb 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

Kama Sutra - Have you read it?

I haven't read these so-called "religious" texts and know very little about it so far....but it is definitely interesting so far!!!!! I'm…

13 Feb 17
Reply by Belle Rose

Wife, girlfriend, mistress, daughter.....

I've been wanting to ask the men of TA this question for a while, but couldn't come up with the right wording to make it sound right.... S…

Started by Belle Rose in Advice

65 Feb 18
Reply by Hank Hell

Recidivism - a cycle of entrapment

I'm highly passionate about this subject. Not only have I worked as a corrections officer behind bars, and seen the same people get locked…

42 Feb 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

Phobias - what are you scared of?

I want to talk about phobias. I suppose one could be afraid of just about anything. According to the NIMH (source: http://www.nimh.nih.gov

Started by Belle Rose in Miscellaneous Sciences

65 Feb 2
Reply by Belle Rose

"You don't belong here"

"You don't belong" "You can't do it" "You're not strong enough" "You should do something else" "You are crazy" "You are making bad decision…

Started by Belle Rose in Society

21 Jan 26
Reply by Thomas Blood

The Sky Goddess factor - a question of risk

The back story first: So I resigned from corporate America. I have said goodbye to great benefits with mediocre pay, and I'm striving for s…

Started by Belle Rose in Miscellaneous Sciences

12 Jan 13
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service