Belle Rose's Discussions (1,904)

Discussions Started (60) Replies Latest Activity

I want to become a minimalist...how about you?

I am on my way to becoming a minimalist. Would you ever consider it? I found the article below intriguing..... So what is this whole mini…

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk

20 Jun 20
Reply by Unseen

Shamans

Shamanism (/ˈʃɑːmən/ shah-mən or /ˈʃeɪmən/ shay-mən) is a practice that involves a practitioner reaching altered states of consciousness in…

Started by Belle Rose in History, Archaeology, Paleontology

13 Jun 24
Reply by Jimmy

Babies grow up SO fast!

My baby is starting Kindergarten! :'( tear, sniffle, sniffle......... It's a big deal. So here's the story. I am sending him to a school…

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting

3 Jun 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

What do you think of Hedonism?

Are you a hedonist? The question is harder for me to answer about myself than I thought and it (somewhat) bothers me. Here's a basic Wikip…

63 Jun 14
Reply by H3xx

How do you create a social norm? - Atheism!!!

How do we change a cultural norm? It is a sociological question, but also a question rooted in history, economics, psychology, literature.…

Started by Belle Rose in Society

24 May 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Is rape an evolved mating adaptation?

I want your honest opinions here. Please read the following link about why men rape. http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/features/why-me

Started by Belle Rose in Society

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

Men raising kids

I'm on welfare right now, and so I have to spend a lot of time waiting for services and doing paperwork, etc etc..... Yesterday I observed…

22 Apr 13
Reply by Unseen

"Our Father" - A religion???? what do YOU think?

It is an enormous institution; an enterprise that makes billions of dollars a year from its followers. It is one of the few places you woul…

10 Apr 11
Reply by Philip Jarrett

Oh the vileness!!! This Nun has NONE of my respect!

I have a 4 year old son, and he masterbates. Not in the sexual sense. But as an instinctual comfort. When he lays down or wakes up it is al…

25 Apr 10
Reply by Andy Hoke

In Loving Memory of our friend, Suzanne Olsen-Hyde

I am saddened at the passing of our dear friend. I did not know her as well as some of you here. I hope that she would smile at this. I wan…

Started by Belle Rose in Quotes

30 Mar 28
Reply by Hope

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service