Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,753)

Discussions Replied To (1624) Replies Latest Activity

"wrt medical assistant jobs... i'm almost there! just got home from a Diseases class.…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 9, 2013 to What is the downside of affordable healthcare?

53 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Norm Keller

"I have an instructor with a lot of quality assurance experience in nursing, includin…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 8, 2013 to What is the downside of affordable healthcare?

53 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Norm Keller

"Could be I've just been ignorant of the bad seeds. Buddhism seems so much like non-i…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 8, 2013 to Damn, even Buddhists can be anti-gay-equality?

29 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"How's that?"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 8, 2013 to Damn, even Buddhists can be anti-gay-equality?

29 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"That's an interesting free-market type approach that I think will become more common…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 8, 2013 to What is the downside of affordable healthcare?

53 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Norm Keller

"Well said! I still see philosophy as a necessary bridge between hunamkind's consider…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 7, 2013 to Religion derived from serious philosophy?

111 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I'm going to have the oddball opinion here again, but I'm still an atheist, so my vi…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 7, 2013 to Religion derived from serious philosophy?

111 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"True. But that shouldn't lead us to believe that employing animism as a means to dea…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 5, 2013 to Religion derived from serious philosophy?

111 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I think that everything is ultimately explainable in scientific terms, but that shou…"

Pope Beanie replied Sep 5, 2013 to The Soul

24 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"If it were as simple as that in practice, I'd probably be ok with it."

Pope Beanie replied Sep 5, 2013 to Religion derived from serious philosophy?

111 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 9 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service