Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,473)

Discussions Replied To (1352) Replies Latest Activity

"(Sorry Adam, I don't mean to complicate things, but deciding what our priorities are…"

Pope Beanie replied May 3, 2013 to The conundrum presented by the Bangladeshi building collapse

52 May 5, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"In terms of changing the world, I see this differently. We don't even have enough hu…"

Pope Beanie replied May 3, 2013 to The conundrum presented by the Bangladeshi building collapse

52 May 5, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"How about focusing closer to home? US President Obama agrees trade boost in Mexico v…"

52 May 5, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Excellent question. It's relevant to our own working conditions, economy, and whole-…"

Pope Beanie replied May 2, 2013 to The conundrum presented by the Bangladeshi building collapse

52 May 5, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I like this rational, non-spinned statement."

Pope Beanie replied Apr 27, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I'd call the difference between Christianity and Islam more than "dissent". And thos…"

Pope Beanie replied Apr 26, 2013 to Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"Nice, Josh! lifeimagex1, now i feel ya (But now I'm hoping the "12 year olds [...] w…"

Pope Beanie replied Apr 23, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"i was having trouble reading this too and chose to skip it i was also thinking of re…"

Pope Beanie replied Apr 23, 2013 to Brother/Sister Incest. What's Wrong With It?

167 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"FWIW, I appreciate Stijn Bruers' respectful responses and persistence against the cr…"

Pope Beanie replied Apr 16, 2013 to The moral hand, a complete and coherent ethic, applied to animal rights

193 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Not to mention gazillions of bacteria and yeast pressed into involuntary servitude f…"

Pope Beanie replied Apr 16, 2013 to The moral hand, a complete and coherent ethic, applied to animal rights

193 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 53 minutes ago. 29 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 2 hours ago. 76 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 11 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service