Pope Beanie's Discussions (1,349)

Discussions Replied To (1230) Replies Latest Activity

"So this guy points his finger in my face and says "Don't take it so fucking personal…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 14, 2012 to Cussing- Downed by many religions, but does an atheist thinker think the same?

31 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"I've seen some heavy swearers living in some really, really nice trailers."

Pope Beanie replied Oct 14, 2012 to Cussing- Downed by many religions, but does an atheist thinker think the same?

31 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"How do people grow thick skin, who have had naturally thin skin from birth? Was your…"

31 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Teens especially like to say that curse words are "just sounds", but ironically they…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 13, 2012 to Cussing- Downed by many religions, but does an atheist thinker think the same?

31 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Amen, and god-damn! (But I do find paragraphs easier to read when they're broken up…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 11, 2012 to Disappointment with the grammar and spelling of some TA users

326 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Mmm, Unicorn speak with sharp horn!"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 9, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Ok, but that's as opposed to what, yesterday's satellite picture? I don't see these…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 4, 2012 to Drones—Is Impersonal Warfare Better?

63 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Well no, it still would have taken several years, but I'm thinking of all the money…"

63 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"You are conveniently forgetting that invading Iraq was still a mistake. Blaming Sadd…"

63 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Michael, I appreciate your honesty, and like when you write here, because I think th…"

Pope Beanie replied Oct 3, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Simon Paynton 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.